Show us your pets

Buena siesta social club!

27 Likes

Louis had too much Guinness :wink:

…in the meantime, however, he is awake again…

30 Likes

A little to hot for his age.

31 Likes

It’s a hard life being a kitten…sleepy time:

(Daughter#1’s. Javert & Valjean)

32 Likes

Just so cute❤️

1 Like

And, so we are told, right little terrors!

3 Likes

That is in their job description I believe, in the essential for the role part.

1 Like

How did Mrs Pete’s visit go with Marlon?

1 Like

Due to a few hiccups (me) she didn’t get down there but is early next week. If all ok he’ll be with us soon. Friends have already lined up to look after him when I’m back in hospital.

I’ll post pictures once he’s home with us. Cheers

11 Likes

You have no idea how happy this makes me. Really pleased for you, Mrs Pete and of course, Marlon.

Gratuitous pup shot from a much loved rescue, Josh. When my wife has been in hospital having a few surgeries, he stays close and really helps her with the recovery. I’m sure Marlon will help you through your recovery phase too.

31 Likes

He’s gorgeous and you’re right there’s something about the way a dog relates to things going on within a family. Mrs Pete thinks (and I do as well) that a dog makes a home. Cheers

9 Likes

The new house will need one of these Pete😂

32 Likes

Saturday morning treats at the market with friends.

30 Likes

Look at those eyes

Resistance is futile , prepare to be assimilated

2 Likes

Second cutof hay this year so we are back walking across his favourite field.

21 Likes

Not sure if you can tell from these, but they have grown quite a bit. Tomorrow they will have been with us for three weeks. They are easily at least as cute in person as in the photos

32 Likes

I had heard that there was a new manager at a pub down the road, so popped in for lunch and then had a look at the church. Amazing little place inside and out, especially these yews. Saint Kenelm, Sapperton

26 Likes

^ Badger looks to be sensing an unusual magnitude of buried bones :bone: :grin:

4 Likes

He does like a trip to a church or cathedral / abbey. Always a good supply of sticks too.

7 Likes

It’s like hockey but with a (squeaky) carrot rather than a stick.

The white stuffing on the floor is from the last “super tuff” toy. Didn’t last 24 hrs.

Willy.

19 Likes