Show us your pets

Sorry to read this @Richard.Dane I think it is important to remember the good life you have given her and the happiness she has added to your life.

3 Likes

Well, you’ve clearly given her a wonderful life since, all the best to you both.

3 Likes

I am also very sorry to hear this very sad news Richard.

1 Like

Very sad news, Richard. Give Louby Lou a big cuddle from me :brown_heart:

1 Like

We form such a strong bond with our companion animals that losing them always causes intense pain as I know only too well. My thoughts are with you Richard.

2 Likes

So very sad, poor Louby Lou.
I’m sure she will be a terrible loss to you☹️
Make the most of the time you have left.

1 Like

It’s horrible news, and I really feel for you, its the worst feeling in the world, but you can look back on giving her a good life, and all the things you have done together, please give her a cuddle from me :heart:

1 Like

You have and continue to give her a wonderful life❤️

1 Like

Beautiful little creature! I’m sorry!

1 Like

Zhukov this morning at Portmuck, comfortably outpacing some old codger.

Mrs Willy in the background.

Willy.

20 Likes

It looks lovely…….but cold, brave Mrs Willy.

3 Likes

Right, I’m not going to ask, but I’ve had my tea and you know we normally go for a walk around the garden afterwards…

24 Likes

I am getting a bit cross now.

20 Likes

I hope you went for your walk around the garden before enforcement action was needed.

1 Like

I had a couple of bits that needed doing so he went outside, sat on his cushion in the cabin and sulked.

We de-Tommed him last year, quite late as he’s now 7, and over the last 12 months or so he’s become very much a domestic creature of habit, even shepherding us up to bed at night and making sure we’re in and not going anywhere!

Contrast this with his Tom days when he’d be out for hours on his walks, occasionally coming back in a worse state than when he left, sometimes leading to a vet bill and frequently a new collar. But quite pleased with himself.

6 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear this Richard, She will have had a life at its best with you

5 Likes

So sorry to hear this @Richard.Dane. Louby Lou has had a great life with you and although we always want to keep them around, you are putting her first. Make the most of the precious moments and treasure the memories.

5 Likes

So sorry to hear Richard. Louby Lou has had a wonderful (latter) life, grace à toi.

2 Likes

Cecilia gets a new coat for the Autumn:

7 Likes

I’m between a cat and a dog face.

Willy.

13 Likes