Show us Your Tablette 10

Stick with what you have, your happy. This thread isn’t about making people change, it’s just appreciation of a well made and engineered small wooden box speaker that excels at what it does and often surpasses its diminutive size. System dependant of course and not everyone will like what it does. If your in the market to try something new then of course try them out.

6 Likes

Very well put.

G

2 Likes

Bit 80’s and plasticky compared to my pmc 20.23 imho

mine are aluminium…

Another evening with these mesmerising me!

18 Likes

Hehehe…they’re addictive!

G

2 Likes

19 Likes

I’m so proud little brothers receive you much love lol!

1 Like

Well; Prozacs can become quite addictive.!

5 Likes

Great stands - do tell.

1 Like

The racks are made of oak to order.

They really are the most wonderful speakers. They work well with little systems, big systems and systems in between. Mine are currently playing Bill Evans’ excellent Trio ‘64 and sounding just great. The price increased recently to £1,585 in the standard finishes, which to me is still an incredible bargain.

9 Likes

Did I read you are now using Witch Hat Phantoms? What improvements do they bring over the NAC A5’s with the Tab 10 Sig?

I have no idea as I’ve never used A5 with them.

Seeing this thread revived, I miss my pair in cherry. When I went down to one system I had to choose and sadly these went in favour of small floorstanders. While they didn’t have the bottom end to fill a larger space, I’m certain the tabs had better imaging, and a special something.

3 Likes

I came close to buying them but I got a great deal on the D2R’s that I couldn’t refuse. Regardless IMHO Proac’s all sound amazing.

4 Likes

D2s/DrRs are great speakers.

2 Likes

Thanks! I agree. Part of me still admires the Tablette 10 Sigs

2 Likes

6 Likes

How I wish we had a set of alcoves, but alas it’s a boring modern house without any. Have you thought of getting a set of these; instant light and they look so much better.

4 Likes