Show us your white ‘speakers

Sorry about the Pilates mat behind the speaker.

12 Likes

And the Iota‘s big little brother.

9 Likes

Fabulous
Nice photo too.

edit : p.s. surely the matt is for acoustics ( maybe absorption)? :innocent:

1 Like

Bauer Audio OM2 and matching white record sleeve by Nils Frahm.

The white speakers are actually my dealers demo pair. My own pair will be veneered in Tineo.

8 Likes

It may well work!

Fyne Audio F501-SP…. complete with subwoofer

13 Likes

Just call it a great value bass trap and everyone will applaud you :wink:

3 Likes

Sonos SLs were the only speakers that would fit in this tight space… hence the builder installed Paradigm in ceiling speakers for background Muzak :grinning:

I am considering another Rel Sub TZero…. Looking for options.

5 Likes

Audio Vector R3 Arrete’ Raw The white color is actually not paint but a layer of Concrete.Should make a stiffer cabinet…

10 Likes

I wonder if it is similar Io the new Rega floor standers. The Rega are a concrete composite I think. In any event the AV’s look great.

Its a wood cabinet vith a layer of a special Concrete.AV made only 100 pcs with this surface.Dont know if it made any difference…

1 Like

Monitor Audio Gold GX200

Sehring Audio S913 Curved

21 Likes

PMC Fact 8

15 Likes

Love the discreetly placed Harley book.

More generally I am realising I may like white speakers more than I knew.

2 Likes

Loving my new white Neat Elite Classics

14 Likes

Welcome back! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I love the Sehrings. It’s great to see different loudspeakers than ATC, PMC, Focals and dare I say SBLs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, I do, too, and the guy handcrafts them in his workshop 15 minutes from where I live, which is special (and he adapted the crossover values to my room). I could have chosen any color (or combination) but I am happy I stuck with white :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to see you post again 8)

1 Like

BTW I owe them to @krautnaimie here on the forum who pointed me to them and there’s more about them in older posts of mine if you search for Sehring :slight_smile:

2 Likes