Show us your white ‘speakers

PMC Twenty5 21i

G

15 Likes

From the ATC thread. SCM11. I have a little white REL sub to install too.

Bruce

13 Likes

Here we are, with some black mesh grille to boot :grinning:

12 Likes

S400

22 Likes

I have been thinking about getting white matte speaker!! look sharp

1 Like

Hey G
They look super.

When ever you show your room setting, those speakers - within the context of your furnished space - look cool.

Not really a piece of HiFi, but part of the space. If you get what I mean. Maybe that’s the idea :thinking:

Great thought for a thread.
Thinking about speakers at the moment, (maybe in white). Will now follow with interest.

Best wishes
R

p.s. also like the IKEA Stockholm idea. Being able to close the doors down and hide everything away - when not in use - has a certain appeal.

p.p.s anyone coming from Epos ES14’s - like your good self - has to be cool anyway. At least in my book :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks! You beat me to it. Was going to post an in-situ today if the thread picked up. Have done now.

G

1 Like

My FinkTeam Kims arrived on Friday. The sane white front baffle as they demo pair, but with an olive veneer on all other surfaces (rather than walnut).

Is that cheating on this thread? :wink:

17 Likes

Great little speakers for the price

11 Likes

Conservatory sounds.

8 Likes

Atohm GT1-SE, Atacama stands and REL Zero Mk3.
Small white speakers are so less obtrusive.

11 Likes

iPod mini

6 Likes

Maybe you should have white stands too.

1 Like

I wish I had these (but I don’t) when I think white speakers I always think of Amphion

I once bought a pair of speakers simply on looks . The dealer thought I was mad , and I wish still had them , if ever I was to do the same again , this would be the thing I would buy.

It is said you eat with your eyes, meaning the nicer it is presented … I sometimes think that applies to Audio

6 Likes

Like these ?

2 Likes

Got my matching REL wired in now too.

Bruce

13 Likes

My youngest daughters system, with white AE 100’s.

11 Likes

Bedroom speakers - the little Neat Iota

7 Likes

From the Wayback machine… 15 years ago. Loved everything about the S600 except for the lack of high frequency extension. They were very rolled off sounding. Great mid’s and super fast bass.

If the S600’s had a tweeter I’d probably still own them.

17 Likes

And another Iota…

10 Likes