Sitting/standing desks

I do a lot of writing, and I have a regular desk. But I also bought a cheap adjustable sit/stand desk that stays in the ‘stand’ position immediately to the left of my main desk.
I have a 2 monitor setup, with a monitor on each desk, and when I want to stand, I just place my KB and mouse on the KB portion of the higher desk and turn the 2nd monitor on. Takes a minute to make the change and works well.
My Mouse is wireless, but my KB is wired because it’s a gamers KB which gives me infinite control over the backlighting of the keys. I’m not a ‘touch’ typist (but I’m quite fast), so it’s much easier for me to see the keys when the letters are lit up.

1 Like

Well done @Camphuw make a decision on what to get. Looks very nice! Some how I always think of Eames when I see plywood, but don’t believe there is an ergonomic chair in their product range. :joy:

Like the brick under the desk @Willy. Looks very sturdy. :+1: Just don’t kick it without toe closed shoes.

1 Like

I share my Eames with my dog

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.