SL2 Solid Wall

The gap can be anything, and will depend on how upright the block wall is and your plaster board. Sometimes it can be as small as 10mm, but seen it over 25mm before.
Dot and dab, was designed for three reasons, it drys quicker, it gets over poor block work, its quicker to do, these mean its ideal for how homes are built these days, but its not as good as traditional plaster.
You are certainly going to need quite a few bags, but its the only real answer to make it solid, without ripping it down and starting from scratch

1 Like

Certainly not, as just for starters your new brick wall will be sitting on what? If on the 1st floor, like this guy.
Even ground floor can have problems and depends on construction, especially with newer builds

1 Like

Assume that’s a joke @Yeti?

If I do anything it would be @Dunc’s suggestion but just finished listening to Live Drugs on vinyl my foot is sore from tapping so much so, although the bass may not be Earth-shatteringly low, I’ve not heard speakers communicate so effortlessly.

1 Like

If it’s an old house there’s every chance you would give up after 500 buckets, then find your cellar was full of sand.

1 Like

That would be the curse of Tutankhamen! :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.