So excited

I’m in something of a quandary here; @bruss , you have posted this in the Hifi corner, but so far the conversation from others seems far more appropriate for the Padded Cell. I’m rather hoping that the postie delivers whatever is due to you early this morning, so perhaps the thread can get back on track. But it might be an idea that this one just go to the padded cell anyway, so you can start a new thread afresh.

Indeed Richard. I have not posted this morning due to the clear need for this subject to have the exposure. I am happy to hand it over to the new direction it has taken. Its a serious subject and I applaud those that have posted their experiences. Please move this to the appropriate forum.

I will repost when my postie has delivered.

2 Likes

Very well…

Enjoy……it’s such fun, but better than the ailment though.

Shouldn’t this thread be on…show us what’s inside? :crazy_face:

5 Likes

What was inside?

Without the photo’s though

2 Likes

All done, packed up and ready to go. Postie will very very excited I’m sure. I do hope our friend @bruss gets an even more exciting delivery today.

Thanks for putting up with this diversion, it wasn’t intended to derail the thread, it just sort of happened.

1 Like

Sh!t happens, you know.

Looking forward to Bruss good news, and hopefully they don’t deliver your package there, HH.

1 Like

After having somebody reading the poo instructions I decided that this test was not for me so it has been postpooed. Try following these instructions with closed eyes!
Claus

It was in the news a few years ago that dogs can detect bowel cancer.

I don’t want a dog sniffing my bottom. That would be weird.

A worthwhile diversion HH, including the humour
Message to all - don’t say no to a poo test.
Thanks to the NHS poo test plan, after a few years of nothing, out of the blue I had an indicator that needed further investigation.
Two colonoscopies followed to remove polyps that thankfully were mostly benign, but 2 were indeed pre-cancerous.
The message is - don’t say no, just do it.

4 Likes

Indeed, and the colonoscopy is not fun either……but do it👍

1 Like

Yes, I will start new thread later re deliveries.

This diversion is on a very important subject. Both colon and prostate cancer are treatable given early diagnosis and intervention. Please take the tests however uncomfortable or embarrassing you think they are.

4 Likes

OK. I’ll move it back into the Padded Cell. You can then start a new thread later re. your delivery.

2 Likes

I usually just send them my latest pair of underpants… :joy: :rofl:

We used to play Pooh Sticks when we were young kids… but the rules seem to have changed in the intervening years… The crux of the game is no longer your stick arriving first…

… it’s sending it back again!

1 Like

I discovered that I had bowel disease when I came round in the high dependency ward.

It was the operation on Monday evening or the autopsy on Tuesday morning

Don’t put it off, don’t be embarrassed , don’t ignore it.

2 Likes

I now understand what a digital investigation is.

It wasn’t what I thought

:upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: