Speaker cable for Supernait 3

I’ve always used Tellurium Q black II with my Supernait 3 with excellent results but having said that, I’ve just bought KS1 with Naim plugs amp end. Not heard yet but gives you some idea the high opinion in this Community that has influenced me enough to give them a try.
Good friendly advice and fast delivery from Signals

2 Likes

Would still be interested in seeing these… :thinking:

NAC A5 with SA8s at both ends user here. Unsurprisingly my SN3 sounds really good with an excellent rhythmic grip on the speakers.

1 Like

Ive used Chord Signature Reference and also Chord EpicX speaker cables on both my SN2 and SN3 and the cables have been excellent with very good sound quality connected to Dynaudio Audience 72 SE’s and also Focal Electra 1038 Be speakers.

1 Like

hello! my apologies - work got in the way of life as it usually happens. Here are some pics which I hope gives a better idea of what I have and how good or bad they are,
Cheers
Mike

2 Likes

@Mike1159 since this is an opinion party :tada: I’d suggest trimming down that NACA5 down to a reasonable length 5m is really not necessary for the new amps. 3m would be fine.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.