Spotify Account Invalid Error

My UnitiLite suddenly started showing an “Error” reading “Spotify account invalid.” Spotify has worked fine on the Naim for years but now just returns this error. Other internet services are working. My Spotify account information hasn’t changed and works fine on the laptop and iPhone. Does anyone know how to fix this? I assume if I do a factory reset on the Naim it will blow away my preset radio stations and input settings - I’d rather do this as a last resort. There must be another solution.

Any help you can provide would be most welcome!

Iain.

I should add that I’m running streamer firmware v 4.7.00

Spotify Chat support solved the problem. I wanted to report back so that others would have the answer in future. If you see the “Spotify Account Invalid” error on your NAIM, uninstalling the iPhone app and reinstalling it forces the devices to re-sync. After following this procedure - I was skeptical it would have any impact - it worked and my Naim is operating as it should once again.

2 Likes

Glad to hear you got it sorted. More generally, I find uninstalling iPhone apps and re-installing is always worth a try.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.