Steven Wilson £10,000 Boxset

Worth a watch:

4 Likes

(Worth the value of a watch) !!!

I know @anon10403888 is going to be so disappointed he missed out on this box set. :grin:

4 Likes

Thankfully there is a cheaper £75 version available although not in stock on his website as of yesterday.

Edit - and now Sold Out as of this morning.

1 Like

Yep that’s bound to cheer him up. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

some still available at Burning Shed

3 Likes

I really like the new album. It has caused quite the bun fight on his FB fans page though…

It’s a thumbs-up from, me but then again I like Radiohead, Massive Attack, The xx style music.

Can see why the traditionalists would agree.

1 Like

I really really like it. What are the fanbase upset about?

that it is not prog and a repeat of some of his earlier albums

1 Like

Great album. Listening to it right now. Do not understand the fuzz. I am a fan of the more rock and prog Porcupine Tree songs (and the likes of Tool for that matter) but this album is very good. Coherent. Decent songs. Decent sound. Great artist who does as he likes.

4 Likes

I have 1904/5000 pre-ordered when first announced… think it should have come with vinyl LP in as well to complete all formats… but purchased a copy of white Ltd Ed version which fits in box nicely

1 Like

I do like the bonus cd in the box - some good content

1 Like

Listening properly to Personal Shopper today with the lyrics - it’s like SW listened to early 80’s Depeche Mode and TOOL and then went down the pub with Charlie Brooker to write it.

PS - Big TOOL fan here too.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.