Sunrise & Sunsets - Show us yours

The grass in the foreground is illuminated by light pollution from those pesky LED street lights - it was 11pm.

7 Likes

after midnight on board MS Fram off the east coast of Svalbard. Taken a few days ago.

9 Likes

Just read this SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket partial blew up last night. My wife said she saw a quick flash of light in the sky. It’s now been grounded from flying again until proven safe. So I guess I won’t have anymore SpaceX photos for a while. We have seen about 3 launches since this was taken and none have looked as good in the sky. Either too late or too cloudy.

Instead here’s a sunrise photo from around the block taken a while ago.

11 Likes

Not the sunset but an added bonus.

10 Likes

steve

8 Likes

We were not the only ones enjoying the sunset and view.

10 Likes

12 Likes

8 Likes

Sunrise in Sunshine Coast, Queensland

8 Likes

I be want to go back, raining in Whangarei now :roll_eyes:, mind you, the weekend was lovey.

1 Like

I’d like to be there :cry:

We get t back to Wellington last Friday. Back to life, back to reality . Still I am getting a demonstrator Linn Klimax DSM installed tomorrow until my one arrives from Scotland in 3 weeks. I have the next 2 weeks off to enjoy the Olympics and new streamer, so that is compensation for freezing weather.

1 Like

Are you going to run this through the 250 DR?

Yes. It’s a superb amp that most people never hear at its best. Plus, I’ve run out of funds!

2 Likes

Sunset over Vancouver

10 Likes

What a difference a day mskes

10 Likes

Loved Vancouver. Haven’t been for a good 15 years now. Will definitely go back.

12 Likes

View from Pentire Headland, Cornwall…

16 Likes

16 Likes

Crete:

12 Likes