Super Nait 3 phono input question

You’ll need the Stageline S for your LO Dynavector MC

1 Like

However, as you wrote in your opening post:

« Do Naim expect users with MC to buy an external phono stage? Very frustrating »

So most recommended a SUT, because it’s not so expensive, takes little place, and can easily match the MM in your SN3.
With a Dynavector MC cart, many here recommend the Dynavector phono stage, in other threads.
But the Stageline is good too, and matches the Naim box.

1 Like

The Supernait 3 also has handy powered AUX2 input just for a Naim phono stage such as the Stageline.

2 Likes

Yes most recommended a SUT but an okay SUT is around the same price as a Stageline hence my question. I’ve found some info and many prefer SUTs regardless of price. I’m currently borrowing an old £1600 1:10 SUT but looking at buying a £720 from the same company. A Stageline is £500. If I go SUT which RCA interconnects is the next question.

1 Like

A Stageline S shouldn’t be too hard to find secondhand for a lot less than that - I would guess around £2-300ish should get you a nice boxed example. Just be sure it comes with the original (genuine Naim) SNAIC 5…

1 Like

I’d be very happy with one for £2.

Probably the most elegant solution with the SN3. I remember waiting for mine several months to be delivered , some years ago. Had the S with a Koetsu black.
Added an Hicap later, which uplifted it a lot.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.