SupercapDR vertical mount

Perhaps Bax would have liked modified Ikea Lack Mk1 tables. Unfortunately Ikea has changed how they build the Lack - the new ones “lack” sound wise.

Yes that’s because Fraim transport the vibrations .
Best to have a device like that one as far away from the other boxes as possible.

We live at the approach to the Brooklyn Bridge. This generates a lot of low level vibrations. Worse yet, the subway funds under our complex. We can’t hear it, but I am sure some vibrations are generated. The Fraim is not for us because of disability. At one time we had everything on Symposium Rollerblocks. Stuff sailed off into the sunset, so to speak., including ball bearings.

We are quite satisfied with our two SolidSteel equipment stands. Four shelves each. Sometimes you got to accept your environment. In my early HiFi years I had a rack with glass shelves. A disaster. Our room is a real challenge but we do our best.

Yes that’s how Julian Vereker had his Nap 135´s standing,that´s also how it’s done in Naim Statement.

1 Like

Note that the Statement has a mounting bracket specifically to support the transformers weight when vertically mounted. No such brackets exist for non-Statement products.

1 Like

It’s also a massive (and presumably heavy) transformer in the Statement, compared to a Supercap.

1 Like