Supernait3 or Nait 50 for Spendor A4 speakers?

Which Integrated would be better to drive the Spendor A4 speakers. I have ordered a Supernait3 but now I see all these glowing reviews for the Nait50. I am concerned the Nait 50 would be underpowered for the A4 speakers.

My vote is for the SN3 because I am so impressed with mine. When I bought it about 4 or 5 years ago, I heard it with a few Spendor models including the A4 and I recall thinking that they were very good (my memory is not good enough to recall any further detail though).

I was comparing them to Kudos super 20As (similar price) and to me the kudos won in every way. The Kudos were way more controlled close to a boundary which is what I needed. However, the performance of the kudos Titan 606s were so good that I bought them despite being so much more expensive.

I don’t have any experience of the Nait 50 but you won’t go wrong with the SN3.

2 Likes

Worry not.
Very happy Supernait 3 owner with Kudos X3 speakers here. :+1:t2:

1 Like

If you want a remote, need more inputs, or plan on purchasing more demanding speakers in the future, buy the SN3.

The good thing about the Nait 50 is it doesn’t put you on the Naim upgrade train.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.