Supernait3 preamp for MC275. Possible?

The NDX2 is not designed to be used that way, i.e straight into a power amp. I can’t recall anybody reporting good results - certainly not better than using a proper pre-amp.

I meant Naim’s own interconnect DIN4 to RCA interconnect.

2 Likes

Hum, this is something i read last night on this forum in an older post…

Thank you for the clarification .

Ditching the power conditioner alone will improve your system.

yes, i have heard the PS audio power re-generator plays with the sound a bit. I have a Noel Lee power conditioner i swap out from time to time.

Pretty noticeable difference in sounds

Naim works best without any power conditioning. Concentrate on a dedicated circuit, high quality power distribution (without conditioning), powerlines.

So when i first got the system i played around with different options and felt without a conditioner is was quite noisy. Adding the Noel Lee didnt seem to change the sound it seemed but lowered floor noise. the PS Audio PPP dropped the floor noise much more but seemed to smooth things out.

I could not tell much of a difference between a the Noel Lee and no conditioner other than floor noise.

i am using 3 Maze Audio Ref4 Krell Cryo power cables that seem to do the job for now. ( but im sure those are the worst power cables for a Naim setup somehow lol )

I have looked around for a bit but cannot find Naims din-rca cables in a store to buy. Any suggestions? Thx

They will only be available through a Naim dealer, who can order them for you.
Or look at chord cables.
Or use any rca interconnects from the sub out connections.

1 Like

I will contact my dealer. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.