System Pics 2019

That’s for a different thread, methinks.

Out of interest, what speaker cable are you using? I used chord signature with the auditors on MF amps and they sounded sweet. When I changed to the SN2 the bass was a bit undefined so I switched to 7m naca5 and it tightened things up considerably.

1 Like

Wow, you finally got a rack!

Gorgeous!!!

Allante93!

PS. I agree with da Big Fish and others, Systems pics is a wonderful display of what our members are sporting, and how they are sporting it!

@ 1250 half way through.

And a turntable but not in that picture

1 Like

You can try inserting foam plugs in the ports. Dynaudio provide plugs on some of their speakers for when speakers are placed near to the wall.

1 Like

Have a look at this thread first if you haven’t come across it already.

1 Like

Hi SJT,

I have the same Blu Ray player as yours, unfortunately it doesn’t support dolby vision :man_shrugging:

:ok_hand:, catching up @ 1575!

No longer just the analog TT and the digital CD, but the holy trinity:

LP 12, CD555, and ND555.

Likewise the Foot Tapper is now a Bluesfan.

Allante93!

1 Like

Old Elac bookshelves gone, Dynaudio X38 in. Blind buy but couldn’t be happier.
Also changed from last year, a new to me Q4 rack. The cables are WitchHat N2. About 90% of the NacA5 performance but so much easier to live with, cosmetically (I own white ones).

10 Likes

I suspect you know this, but in case not, your shelves are both upside down and back to front. Maybe it’s living in Australia…

8 Likes

Dan, you have just been halibutted!

10 Likes

Rosewood or walnut? I have rosewood X14 and think the Tiger striping looks great!

1 Like

I have finally Fraimed my third system, took delivery last week from my Naim dealer, it’s an ex demo combo, Here we have CDX2. DVD5, Nait XS I really like this basic sytem, on certain circumstances in thi room, i prefer this to the 500 one.
I still have 3 spare shelves i will usefor my second system once the second base will arrive.

Regards
ROberto

12 Likes

Will report back, once the changes are made sir. Thanks. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I may not know about the sound, but I can see some serious thought went into coordinating speaker stands & speakers with your Fraim. Serious Sweet!

And win it’s all said and done, you said it, it out-shines your 500 in certain situations.

Enjoy Your Music, The Why!

Allante93!

Indeed, it’s a very fortunate alchemy amongst nSat and room acoustics. I also have another pair of these waiting to be exercised (beyond the rh door of the bottom image. One day i’ d be better to try the 500 system here which is in a room less than half the size of this one.
Regards
Roberto

1 Like

Since getting my Nat 05 earlier in the year I’ve been struggling to route the aerial wire, which is very stiff satellite coax, without it fouling the back leg of the Fraim. A couple of weeks I discovered this little right angled adaptor, which has solved the problem very neatly.

7 Likes

using similar on my NAT01 – I believe it was Mike-B who suggested this to me. Not only does it solve the routing problem – I also found the connection was a lot more ‘secure’
enjoy/ken

1 Like

I apologise for another system picture, system remains the same but something else is growing :wink:

14 Likes

a baby Hifiman?