System Pics 2019

That looks awful - let’s trade houses as a favor to you! :wink:

9 Likes

Hi John, what make is your rack?

A pale orange. They almost look like they could be in peach.

G

4 Likes

Ouch!

It’s an Atacama Evoque.

Thanks. How do you rate it?

It is a lot better than the metal and glass rack I had before but I have not compared it to any other racks. When I bought it the whole stack cost me about the same as one Fraim Lite shelf. Would my 172 250.2 sound better on a Fraim? Maybe, but I’m dammed sure I’d get a far bigger SQ upgrade spending the money on a 272 for example…

Atacama make other ranges as well, there are plenty of very favourable reviews online.

2 Likes

My rack is a metal and glass one that I bought from Curry’s many years ago as a tv stand. I have a large atacama tv stand for my main tv in the lounge and it has been excellent quality.
I am not sure what the difference to SQ would be but I think Atacama could be the way to go.

My humble system as it stands: ND5XS2, Heed Obelisk SI3, Rega 3 & Fono MC- Audio Technica AT33PTG Ophidian Minimo.
Only debate is whether to add a sub to current speakers or go for floorstanders… but otherwise pretty content.

23 Likes

Lovely room, that looks like an Eames RAR chair, I really like mine, so comfortable.

1 Like

In the night listen music…

13 Likes

Thanks. Yes it is indeed! Deceptively comfortable.:+1:t4:

1 Like

Very very nice set up. Love it wish, I had that at my pad

Hi kJC, I need to know the link of the support x guitar :guitar:, I need it for my …

What lovingly earth man cave I love. I could hide in it, then when she calls me Ill play possum and hide under something .
Don’t worry about the shape just crank it up and it will find you.
I particularly like the atmosphere. A great Friday night room with the boys. Well done to you🤙

1 Like

Very kind of you @anon32455950, you are welcome when you are in istanbul

Thanks man !

i like very much the deco! and the system is so WAF positive too.

1 Like

Hey Andrea, it looks so much nicer now, vs before. Congrats!