System Pics 2019

Very nice, Nick – the music, posters, room and system. Oh, and the cactus. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hiya @Nick.Lees that looks superb thanks for sharing that most important part of your new house. Enjoy!!

1 Like

It’s very fond of Calexico!

2 Likes

I’m a very lucky man - Anne has her own lounge, which is decorated in the very best of taste and she leaves my to gradually accumulate Hippy Heaven. If you’re ever down this way you’re always welcome

1 Like

Great socks …

The improvement of 252/300 over 282/250 is quite extraordinary.

I just ordered the Phantom cable. I’m getting a 9m pair, but WH are also upgrading the terminators to the AQ 500 series silver. I probably won’t see it until after the holiday.

1 Like

Thanks Nick that would be a delight.

Yes, I had a 252/300 until very recently, i think you will be very pleased, it takes a lot of money to get appreciably better. I am still on naca5, and still thinking on the next speaker cable, i did rather like true signal audio revelation, but its over a grand, may end up with it?

It’s just a shame you don’t have any room for media storage… :wink:

Very nice!

That’s one neat looking system. :sunglasses:

Very nice Nick - looks like you might be the one to start a new thread - System Video 2019. :grinning::sunglasses:

B&W804S with Christmas tree (and wine).

16 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Had this for years and did not know about the green mono button 4 times.

1 Like

…and your lovely decanter Eoin :+1:

1 Like

I look forward to see how you get on with WH phantom cables. Am considering them also!

1 Like

Townshend Podiums were a big upgrade. Jaw dropping for me also.

1 Like

Love your decanter it’s so Game of Thrones. :+1:

2 Likes

2019 Christmas update :innocent:

21 Likes

Looks like you have been spending the pennies then lol.

1 Like

That’s a nice looking Christmas Tree ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
MArco :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like