System Pics 2019

Thank you. It took a while to find the right one!

I have XT4 with SN2, previously XS2 , Quad 77. Always sounded great but the SN2 takes them to another level. With the previous I added a sub, but with the SN2 its rarely switched on. And… they are very wife friendly!

Bob F

I don’t think it looks odd at all. It looks great. :+1:

Exactly, sold my REL subwoofer since the Nova, about WAF, Yes !

who is in that picture above the equipment?

Looks like the model Twiggy in the 60’s…a David Bailey photo?

1 Like

Still enjoying the SN2/NDX :slight_smile:

Is being better and better.

27 Likes

It is indeed :sunglasses:

Be careful - the Fraim police will be on your case!

Looks good - Especially the speakers.

9 Likes

The photographer is Barry Lategan.

Ha ha, no place for a fraim :wink:

Thankyou, great pic

Love that :clap::clap:

1 Like

She was a good singer and actress as well. She was brilliant in The Boy Friend.

Phil

1 Like

Show me :slight_smile: maybe he has some examples for my place :wink:

Finally can get rid of surfboards and garden furniture cushions that I have been experimenting with re room acoustics and replace with these GIK acoustic panels. They have made a significant contribution to the sound and I’ll need some time to work out the best positions.

Initial impression is that the top end is cleaner and more detailed which I was hoping for, soundstage is improved and there is more controlled & tuneful bass.

This room is being used over Xmas for guests so the speakers will go in to ‘hibernation’. Pah.

10 Likes

Finally got my little games room tidied up for the Christmas holiday. It’s a converted single garage and has our laundry, darts board, wine rack, beer fridge, book shelf and office stuff and the little pool table made by Rae’s dad.

System is a pre-loved Uniti2 that I grabbed last year when it came up at my dealer, eventually replacing a UQ2/NAP100. Speakers are my original Acoustic Research 22BXs from 1984. Sounds remarkably good.

Happy holidays!

30 Likes

Looks like a fantastic man cave. Hope you have lots of time over Christmas to enjoy it.

1 Like

Looks great Mike, careful around those classic speakers when taking the shot with the butt of the cue :grinning:

1 Like

I like the product placement too!

5 Likes