System Pics 2019

I see it as more of a grey…and isn’t art appreciated by the eye of the beholder? As for the remaining insults I appreciate that they are only your opinion.

2 Likes

You forgot to mention black speaker cable against the white skirting/fireplace :wink:

I can see what you’re getting at, but I suspect it’s partially due to the focal length of the lens used making it look like a hifi show hotel room, rather than a home. I bet that in the flesh, or rather plaster, it’s much nicer. I envy the declutter. I think it looks pretty welcoming.

1 Like

Confucius once said “if you don’t have anything nice to say, STFU!” :pray:

19 Likes

There’s always Facebook folks, this is a fun forum.

4 Likes

Getting us back on track…

A recent addition of the old cherry coloured fraim to match (in time) the cherry SBL’s! In the picture the levels look lighter than in real life, they are somewhat closer in tone than they look here! Luckily Naim still has some of this colour as the other options really didnt do anything for me.

17 Likes

Linn Isobarik, Speakers from the past that some of us still enjoy

1 Like

Looks very nice Steve, good to know that they still have the older cherry version,does not affect me but I am sure others will be interested.

1 Like

I have a feeling he doesn’t like it :joy:

Actually, its two tone grey, the fireplace is fully working, the pictures are artwork from a local artist and a matter of personal taste. The spot lights were rotated to bring light into the room for the photo. We have a sumptuous four seater corner unit which makes it very cosy. Its far from a hi-fi dealers room and there is not a sound panel in sight.

You’re more than welcome to have a cup of tea and see it for yourself Max and you may be pleasantly surprised.

22 Likes

It’s not a silly question (personally, I believe question never are) !
If you look on the picture, you will notice some tiny holes with the other wall, with plugs still in them. Both walls are made of concrete, so I first had it on the other wall. But for practical reasons (the tonearm was not on an optimal position for handling), I decided to try the wall it still stays on.
MArco :tophat:

A close up of the electronics.

28 Likes

Seeing some of these really big systems leads me to wonder; what happened to TonyM?

He’s here, don’t worry. He made it across.

Tony is still posting his best jokes😎

Cracking pair of Sibbles!

1 Like

WOW WOW double WOW
If only I had that space …and system
Bet it sounds amazing

1 Like

Can I ask what record deck you have there? Looks pretty impressive.

1 Like

PB thanks for posting and rising above the silly comments earlier. And now continue. I had hoped the new forum would develop?

10 Likes

Hi Gaza, I am a little long in the tooth to worry about other people’s comments. I will always post photos of my system even if it offends some posters,

Regards

PB

8 Likes

It’s aRoksan TMS 3 :sunglasses:

1 Like

My Roksan TMS 3. :blush:

17 Likes