System Pics 2019

That’s quite something… what cartridge have you got on it?

I’m incredibly obsessive about record decks :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow what an amazing looking deck…
What are the speakers ?? dont know if this was mentioned earlier
Thanks

Thank you, the cartridge is a Dynavector XV 1-t. Itsagreat set up and just plays music :blush:

1 Like

The speakers are Kudos Titan 808’s they work extremely well with Naim equipment.

1 Like

Many thanks, will have a look

Never seen a TMS 3, they were obviously serious about the build quality. Must sound really wonderful.

Great system as ever PB. I will see if I can post mine soon, if I can figure out this new forum (which seems better to me so far)

enjoy/ken

1 Like

Touraj was very serious about his signature decks, there was only a small number made. I am lucky to have one of them.

Seriously impressive, very nice indeed.

That’s a real beauty PB, congratulations… :yum:

Roberto, systems are gorgeous but I couldn’t help but notice that so is that rug in system 3 room:grin:

I was chatting to Touraj at the Heathrow show last year, about hi-res recordings and music. Then I showed him a picture of my TMS 1 on my phone, he looked very happy to see it.

He’s a great guy to talk to, his enthusiasm and knowledge is infectious and he’s always willing to talk to a TMS owner :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some of my System in all its untidy dustiness :wink:

15 Likes

Some pics of my humble system, not a patch on some of the amazing stuff pictured above!

It was an upgrade from a Marantz KI Sig CD6000 with PM6010KI sig amp.

Had it for a good few years now, and was my first forray into the land of Naim…

27 Likes

Is that a Naim CD5si CD Player…
What do you think of it ??
Just I have an OLD Meridian 506 24bit and wanted to know if the NAIM was better ??
Many thanks
Barry

Really great pictures and a lovely system. A picture paints a thousand words as have been said in the past.

Our disappearing system :sleeping:

17 Likes

Is that a Phonosophie No3 ?

1 Like

My new additions that were installed at the weekend. Need to get 100+ hours on the cartridge and phono, but sounding wonderful so far.

7 Likes