System Pics 2019

Thanks.
Its awesome IMO. Whilst it is a modest system by comparison, the two components work well - really well. If i choose to go further in terms of spend, ill keep the Qute2 - its just so good for the price point.

2 Likes

Gonna upgrade from the Nova to Separates at some point

And this one with Socks…

9 Likes

I went minimalist with just a MuSo which is now used as tv sound bar.
Starting to clutter things up again with Nova and Special 40s. The grey finish on the 40s is superb. Determined not to go back to racks of gear.

13 Likes

Oh dear John, I started off with a Muso, then added Uniti Core, then Nova and speakers, then power amps…now ND555, best of luck. Room looks very nice.

4 Likes

Gaza, I’m determined to keep things within reason. I have however, already bought a power line and am thinking of introducing a sub and power supply for the Zen.
It’s fatal to stop enjoying the music and start listening to the sound.

6 Likes

I’m very happy with the sound. I think theSpecial 40s are a genuine bargain as I heard nothing better in this price range.

2 Likes

Very well stated…

7 Likes

6 Likes

My new Origin Live Rega RB250 and Audio-Technica AT150 AE cart same LP12.

5 Likes

Dynaudio Excite X14 replace Totem Mite. A nice upgrade.

5 Likes

My system form the listener point of view and a close up.
ND555, MD100 tuner, NAC252,NAP250 (to be replaced by a NAP300 next week), ProAc K6.

Cheers

IMG_0548 IMG_0550

37 Likes

My replacement for Focal 1038s- Kudos Titan T88s
Very happy with what I believe is an obvious upgrade
Obtained from Tyler Mueller of Next Level Hifi- very professional and pleasant gentleman. Owned previously by fellow forum member who kept them mint. Fabulous sound- my all Olive system has never sounded this good. Can’t stop listening…
David

28 Likes

David- i knew you would like them…:sunglasses:
ATB,
Mark

What a lovely room

Thank you. I thoroughly enjoy it. Even without the music.

Does the red disc reflect away spirits from the tribal art aimed at the hifi? Seriously though, lovely room and system.

Thank you for your comment. Actually, the red disk is contemporary Venitian glass designed by a Finnish designer. The setting sun colour is incredible.

Sounds fantastic…Wilson Sasha DAW with full naim500 series

27 Likes

Looks great

JTheKop–Love the room treatments–your wife is the envy of the forum in that respect.

It looks like you have set the toe in so that the speakers are facing your listening position. I have found that I prefer this type of sound stage. I rarely see speakers set up that way. Seems like the on axis sound should have the least phase distortion. Of course, it depends on how the speakers were designed and voiced. I think more folks should try the toe in on axis and see how they like it.

Bailyhill