System Pics 2019

Hi Nigel,
Probably best not pursued further on this Forum but just give Signals a call.

Best regards, BF

1 Like

System Pics photobomb…

14 Likes

Run for the hills!

2 Likes

Gee you’ve got hairy legs.

2 Likes

Lovely to see some SBL’s sneaking in!!

2 Likes

Stuart, is that a sheep in your lounge? :thinking:

3 Likes

More like bears Debs…

Some pics of my child invaded music room!!! What can you do?!

23 Likes

I think those 4 may be my favourite photos on the whole thread. An actual room where real people live and move through and play and don’t just sit and take photos of their socks. Excellent.

So, FWIW, newly redone today.

Finally got the brains on the left and the brawn on the right. Wasn’t convinced the cabling would work out any better but yes it has.

Only issue now is the sound. Kicked a speaker cable when doing the pre-Christmas hoover under the sofa in the picture and the mid range was sucked out. Not quite sure what happened. Suspect a knock on effect in terms of the speaker cable knocking another cable. The next 24/48 hours will reveal if there’s still a problem.

8 Likes

Nice socks!

1 Like

Is this a Highland Cattle calf?

1 Like

I think the problem is you have a The Fall box set next to a Fats Domino box set that is just not right in terms of sonic pairing. :smiley:

2 Likes

Embrace the diversity Andy! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the comments. Before the little one turned up it was very tidy and ordered and I could pretty much find a cd on request. Now there is no chance. She loves moving them!

Atb
Kk

I have an adult female friend who takes great delight in doing the same thing.

1 Like

Here’s my humble system.
Uniti Atom
Harbeth P3ESR, Eucalyptus.
Technics SL1200. Modded with an external PSU, Mike New bearing, SME 9-2 arm with a Goldring 2100 cart which doesn’t do it justice.
Rothwell phono preamp.
A huge downgrade in terms of boxes but a decent upgrade in terms of sound. I’m happy as a dog with 2 d#c#s.
Roon (trial ) currently running on a mid 2010 Mac mini.

12 Likes

Unitiqute2
Nap 250 DR
Neat SX1
Sounds great.

37 Likes

Looks great too!

Very nice Toto! How are you enjoying the addition of the 250 to the UQ2?

Thanks