System Pics 2019

@Eoink nooooooooo

1 Like

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: PUP

1 Like

@MDS pup

1 Like

@MDS just looking at ur profile pic. What are the feet things replacing the naim rubber?? Obviously they work but what did they add to the sound??

They are Quadraspire QPLUS Reference interfaces. Each set made a noticeable improvement, the most when under the PSUs. Essentially they elevate the performance of the rack from Quadraspire SVT to Reference level (at least, that what the guy at Quadraspire told my dealer).

1 Like

C’mon the Hoops :smile:

1 Like

Vandalism

where are the system pics…this thread is full of twaddle now…

1 Like

Should have put in a bid for the lime green sofa,s
:wink:

some nice naim systems pics, found on pinterest.

1 Like

I really likethe little “alcove” for the gear on the racks.

Regarding FZ’s pink 282…

Quite apropos considering the Hello Kitty coloring book that’s draped over it.

1 Like

When we had some building work done it was an opportunity to create the space and hence tuck everything away. Does limit the number of boxes a bit though - not easy to shoehorn a 300 into the system…

Now that I see how the pic resonated with people, I kinda wish I’d taken it at noon the day before. You’d not have been able to see one inch of floor for all the Lego and at that time of day, the 282 would have gone full on shocking pink.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Those stand-mounts are too close together. (Just getting that out of the way.)

7 Likes

It’s his version of “mono reprocessed for stereo!”

can you post a photo of the two white speakers? What’s the brand and the system?

Dynaudio Contour 30. The standmount Contour 20 are unplugged and for sale.

9 Likes

the electronics in the middle look impressive. It’s the av system? 272/250/xpsdr on target rack?