System Pics 2020

… a nice example how a couple should cooperate!

1 Like

Happy new year chaps,

Few changes this year with the Gaia 1s, stand added, a xps dr which made a nice improvement. Wish i got the Gaia’s sooner tho as for the cost vs improvement it’s been a winner.

35 Likes

Lovely color scheme - so much gray and yet variation, visually appealing, and relaxing.

(I assume that is the actual color, because of the flowers, outside the window, and the fleece on the couch.)

Me too…spiritually in sync with the Fraim glass support system…

1 Like

I like your Fraim angled like that in the new arrangement.

Those ‘easel’ stands are really growing on me - look so much nicer than the Atacamas. How are they sounding?

Bearing in mind I have only one functioning ear, and even that one has a hearing aid (!!!) it’s all sounding great, albeit in mono.

I agree that the Atacama is a bit over chunky, so I’ve ordered something else. Hopefully I can get them in mid to late January and we will then decide which we prefer for both looks and sound.

1 Like

Sad to read of your hearing issues. My wife (retired nurse) has just given both my ears a thorough auroscope inspection after I complained of a fairly sudden onset of a whining, high pitched constant tone tinnitus. Turns out one of my ears is totally ‘waxed up’, so in with the olive oil and cotton wool tonight. I may have to investigate whether or not micro suction is still available under current Tier 3!

1 Like

famous last words!!

System looking nice and streamlined.
… all the best Nigel!

enjoy/ken

Cheers Ken. It’s time you replaced your Sats with some Tabs. They’d be perfect in your study.

1 Like

Happy New Year Folks. On a hopeful note :+1:t3: Peter

12 Likes

Snap Peter we have freezing fog tonight it’s going to be slippery tomorrow

6 Likes

Happy new year! Last upgrade: the CAD ground box…more live and more relaxing…

18 Likes

I haven’t got the same burner, but hey Happy New Year!!

7 Likes

Well, he is not getting his old SBLs back!

The legs are the same, but the shelves are of a slightly different construction I believe. Not just a different shape and the lack of cutouts for the bearing cups, but a different wood construction.
Does it make any difference to the sound? Don’t know…

It’s only a gas fire but easy heating…

Happy New Year everyone, stay safe & have fun in ‘21

Paul

20 Likes

Mmhh… Do I spot a Furutech brush ?.. Does It work fine? Nice set up :+1:

System Pics continue into 2021 here…

2 Likes