System Pics 2020

A very nice set up but… as this is the second picture where you have done this, I would like to see those yellow handled ‘snips’ off the top of the naim units in your next picture!

Even though the grips look like rubber there is always a risk of scratching when in proximity!

We were watching Morse last night (the very first episode) and the many appearances of a Roksan Xeres and Nait 1 reminded me of more simple Hi-Fi times. As much as i enjoy looking at the many fine systems on here, you can’t beat the clean looks of a Nait and LP12 combo. Fred, you’re a lucky chap owning that system and your CB Nait 2 is very sweet…

34 Likes

There was a Naim black box in the background of an episode of Unforgotten I saw recently which is rare. Makes a change from the ubiquitous McIntosh stuff in Hollywood productions.

System and room does look great there Fred.

2 Likes

I spotted that Naim set up first time round.

One of the better series methinks and I think there will be another series, but I think this is veering towards another thread.

Must admit it’s the simpler systems I really enjoy looking at especially if they have

a) Chrome
b) Olive
c) An unusual or excellent turntable
d) a vintage tuner

Or unusual artwork in the background

4 Likes

:upside_down_face:

36 Likes

Thank you, James!
I agree, it is quite simple and special aesthetics: )
F

1 Like

Thank you, Ian.
F

Blimey!

Simples!

WOW Charlie.

1 Like

Now that’s a system … just fab! :partying_face:

Have these 500s made space for more Statements? :stuck_out_tongue:

No way! The 500s will stay and I’ll keep the system active. While the S1 compared to a 552 really IS in a different league altogether, I am rather skeptical that statement passive is sonically superior to 500s active. Different, yes very likely but better probably not so much justifying an additional enormous outlay for full statement.

1 Like

This really does look sweet. The room wall really well with everything in the room.

Nice work @Fred11 :+1:t5:

4 Likes

Thank you, RackIt✌️

No problems Fred11. Just realised it’s a pretty similar colour to the two facing walls in my office. (Leyland Hidden Glade).

21NTJqBExsL.AC

1 Like

Hmmm - I really think you should try to know for sure… You are based in Vienna, right? Probieren geht ueber studieren… :wink:

1 Like

You can now have an LP12 made up in that colour …

1 Like

:sunglasses::ok_hand:t5::+1:t5:

1 Like