System Pics 2020

Mean & moody…

Plus an excuse to update my profile picture. :smiley:

49 Likes

SuperUniti with powerline and QNAP on a cascading Cisco BJC network. The Ultra HBL gave me more improvement than I was expecting, a nice reduction in the noise floor.

1 Like

Home office, mighty Ovators:

5 Likes

[quote=“Ardbeg10y, post:3198, topic:5778, full:true”]
Home office, mighty Ovators:

8 Likes

Thanks, can you enlighten me and disclose the trick to turn the photo?

1 Like

Any picture editing program should allow you to rotate the photo. I just dragged yours to the desktop on this Mac, opened it in Preview (built in) and selected rotate. Your phone will allow you to do this too.

Cheers, Rack. :+1:t5:

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll experiment a bit tomorrow.

1 Like

Interesting. That was my experience as wel.

No problems Ardbeg10y.

Cheers, Rack.

For some reason, posting from my iPhone directly to the Forum often results in the photo 90 degrees turned. Never an issue posting from Chrome on my laptop. /shrug

1 Like

The iPhone does sometimes flip the photo 90 degrees for some reason. Never worked out why it does either but it’s easily sorted.

I’ve never experienced that before.

10 Likes

Jesus, Nigel. I think you had one too many! :sob::joy::rofl:

I think Nigel needs help getting off the floor. :smiley:

Have you seen Sideways? A fine film.

1 Like

Think you guys are straying off topic. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I hate that movie. Gratuitously depressing! (Although I saw it when I was first going through a divorce; could be part of it.)

Hooray. Nigel, does have a sense of humour. I hope…

I dunno Pete, Nigel kindly posts a system picture that should look normal to you lot from the South and you say he’s off topic, can’t help some people. :wink:

1 Like

Not private at all. From my system, past and present, to the music I listen to, it is all over the forum. It’s all around you. All you gotta do is look! :sunglasses: