System Pics 2020

Have you tried the CDS3 with the 555PS yet?

1 Like

Lovely wind-up HMV Gramophone playing 78s at the Milestones Museum in Basingstoke. Sounded excellent.

1 Like

Great story xcentric and enjoy your mega system in that lovely space :+1:t3: ATB Peter

1 Like

On the recommendation on this thread, I have tried Dark Days Exit on tidal. I spent most of Saturday listening it to, stunning music. How did I miss it until now !!

Just trying to find a physical copy now (which looks like it may be hard).

Makes it easier to see.

4 Likes

Thanks, how did you do that?

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply. A friend of mine plays his music through Dynaudio C2 Platinum and a lot of what you describe I hear with him as well. Very, very nice and definitely an upgrade path I would like to follow if the funds become available in the future. :blush:

Will do that on friday as am snowed under with work commitments. Look forward to doing the XPS2 vs 555 comparison.

1 Like

Your iPhone or other type has an edit function, on the iPhone it’s an icon on the top left hand side. :+1:

1 Like

Anyone fancy trying spot the difference from last Saturday’s shot? :grin:

1 Like

The top right light is in a different position?

1 Like

I should have said differences! You’re very warm but only half way there :grin:

1 Like

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Linn Radikal Klimax of course @TimOopNorth. You’re such a tease :rofl: :laughing: :joy:

1 Like

Well, I did say it was coming :grin:. Also, the Core has moved from top right (used to live next to Lingo 1) to a new mini quadraspire rack to the left which hides the WiFi router and associated wires. It also provides shelving so I can try out an English electric switch (just using the fritzbox router provided by ISP at the moment). Next stop, new cartridge :man_facepalming: As the 10-year old (though little used for the last 4-5 years) dynavector I have isn’t exactly up to the job of making the most of the Radikal exakt, keel and urika (oh yes and Karousel). The first big splurge on the lp12 since I got it in 1994

1 Like

In a mood for a vintage silver - only 40 years old.

71 Likes

@IvoB As Sid might say…

7 Likes

Finally, proof of new Naim turntable under development…

2 Likes

That is so pretty. Very nice.

I like the way that gear was designed to look ‘technical’ none of this modesty thing going on, it shouts “I’m really complicated and clever” I like it.

2 Likes

Brings some pleasure to my eyes and ears as well😊