System Pics 2020

“Resistance is futile…” :wink:

LOL :rofl:

Although those two are standard Christmas fare for us. We gather the youngsters in the living room to watch the jolly monsters wreak mayhem on the poor unsuspecting innocents. We top the day off with The Exocist and Apocolypto before packing the little ones off to their beds. They can never get to sleep, just too excited with the season of good will methinks.

1 Like

Are those the 4 Golden Lindt Rabbits of the Apocalypse under the telly?

1 Like

Superb!

No immediate famine I suspect.

1 Like

You people all need better wives, or none, at least not in the same apartment. The amount of not being allowed something on this forum … surely it is supposed to be a partnership … can’t fathom …

3 Likes

Its a wonderful life.

You’d think so, wouldn’t you? but, sadly, often it is not.I don’t know many happy marriages - though I know there are some, and have seen one or two. Then it’s wonderful.

Of course not easy or widespread, I would just think as an adult one can stand up to it and express what one wants. How many lives do you have. Of course living together means compromise, but compromise. My wife and I are happily married for 23 years, not living together must have something to do with it. But we digress

Nice try …it is Alistair Sim playing Scrooge in A Christmas Carol, my favourite version.

6 Likes

Sorry @Suedkiez, my wife tells me not to talk to you anymore. :rofl:

7 Likes

Mrs Fifty and I have been together 45 years. She lets me indulge my HiFi hobby and I let her indulge her love of fashion and clothes. Happy wife happy life. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My father used to say he had been married for 40 years and never regretted a day … That day was in July of 1980 I believe …

3 Likes

Evolution of my system, from SME 20/2a, Nap 300dr, to REGA RP10, 250 dr, Unitserve/ Uptone JS2 to Melco N1z2, cascade Cisco to ER/ MCRU.

29 Likes

And a new avatar, very impressive.

1 Like

A painted rooster, I like the painting.

1 Like

Nice set up FR

1 Like

Nice equipment probably very good

1 Like

I’m going to new the year with the same gear I started with and no upgrades (unless my UnitiServe packs it in) planned either.

25 Likes

Cool headphone stand!

2 Likes

It was just a white foam hat stand, I decided to paint it half black for a couple of reasons. The main one was it looked boring.

1 Like