System Pics 2020

No upgrade to speak of! Less toys and more colouring pens if that counts? A dining table now dominates, that is only used for colouring. I guess when uni comes along I might get my room back…

Atb
Kk

30 Likes

Thanks Eoink and thanks for the welcome. That was it, snap, a Xerxes/RB300/K9!

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from System Pics 2020:

Returning to hi fi after a long time. Started with a Atom and Elac Uni-Fi. Enjoying the system for a few months now…

21 Likes

Looks lovely but I would be itching to put the Elacs on a pair of stands either side of the cabinet.

1 Like

I agree. Sounds best now if I sit on the floor…

Chilling on a Sunday evening

71 Likes

That’s rather lovely.

1 Like

That looks like a very nice room.

Stunning room. Those shutters are epic.

1 Like

Here’s mine. Not much change since the last time I posted a picture. Pre-amp and NDS exchanged places on the Fraim and the XPS DR has been replaced by a 555 DR.

Sounds great.

29 Likes

Lovely set up the room looks very nice I do like the picture rail and coving.

Thats a nice room to chill out in👍

Beautiful!

1 Like

Playing around with my old Canon G7 which seems more appropriate than an iPhone when trying to capture the essence of classic naim …

28 Likes

It started with the Muso and QB, the Muso lives in the dining room and the Qb in the bedroom for bath time listening:

Then the collection began to grow again in December with a dedicated (small) listening room and a 2nd hand SN2, NDX, RP6, Stageline and the PMC’s, its a very modest system compared to most on here but I’m loving the journey and enjoying music like never before.

30 Likes

The magic of light :wink:
These eyes and mouth are 4 Vicoustic Cinema Round Premium absorbers staring at the listener and eating the unwanted reflected sound… if not the listener itself :jack_o_lantern:

Yes, @Xanthe did notice the monster as well

1 Like

Lovely looking system and would not consider it modest at all.

…and I’m sure the music sounds fabulous!

1 Like

Great looking system, room looks very cold tho like your avatar Thomas. :crazy_face::+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks @seakayaker! The music sounds amazing, I can’t believe any system can sound better! The challenge now is avoiding listening to any other high class audio equipment!!
Way off subject but I can’t seem to private message you this was one of my toys that I gave up to fund my system (mods please delete message if it breaks any rules)

7 Likes

Looks very good @Phil1. I have a somewhat similar system with added external power supplies on the SN2 and NDX. It’s a very, very good system. IMO, most people (anything Bose is high end to most over here) other than lots on this forum have nothing remotely close!

2 Likes