System Pics 2021

Updated picture, including the Dynaudio Sub 6. Cable dressing is temporary until the longer length XLR cables arrive.

40 Likes

I daren’t look behind my system… :ghost:

5 Likes

There was a brilliant photo which @Tonym once posted of the multiple vipers’ nests of cables behind a previous system of his. I wish I’d kept a copy of it, but it could make any normal cable arrangement look perfectly tidy.

1 Like

I remember it well…frightening😉

@Clive … take a look at my Cable Undressing thread.

1 Like

Was this it?

Ah, I see Neil beat me to it.

1 Like

Do remember that good cable dressing ensures all cables are kept away from each other and only crossing each other at 90 degrees, where possible. This usually results in a very messy looking cable arrangement - bad for WAF, good for SQ. :wink:

1 Like

Remind me, where does one buy the fairy dust from these days.

Although with proper cable dressing as described, the SQ may experience a noticeable drop from floor noise of nagging from the significant other to straighten the tangle! :wink:

By ‘nagging’ I assume you mean ‘constructive criticism’. :wink:

I have always found diplomacy works best in the domestic environment.

That is exactly what I meant! :slightly_smiling_face: And I would like to point out that I “de-genderized” the concept for our lady audiophiles who may also have a partner offering “constructive criticism.”

1 Like

Same system but other furniture:

28 Likes

That’s it! We can all relax now!

Last time I post my system before some changes arrive, hopefully soon.

49 Likes

Speakers? Nah, you wouldn’t. Would you? :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Absolutely not! How very dare you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Phew! At least I now know you’re the real @stuart.ashen :sunglasses:

Lol!

Spendor S 3/5 with Dac V1 and Nap 140, I would say they are a great combination for listening to music at low to moderate levels.

75 Likes

So nice!
How big is your room in sq/m, @I.M ?

Cheers
David

1 Like