System Pics 2021

Lol!

Spendor S 3/5 with Dac V1 and Nap 140, I would say they are a great combination for listening to music at low to moderate levels.

75 Likes

So nice!
How big is your room in sq/m, @I.M ?

Cheers
David

1 Like

Thank you very much Airdavid! My room is about 17 square meters.

1 Like

Now that is how HiFi should look, very smart and doesn’t take over the room.
I think that I may have failed in this respect.

1 Like

looks superb.

1 Like

Hello all,

Just joined, and thought I would introduce myself via some setup pictures. The system is as follows:

• Uniti Nova
  • Sonus Faber Olympica II’s
  • Sonus Faber Gravis II (sub)
  • Gold Note PH-10 phono stage
  • Analogue Alchemy turntable*
  • SME 3009II (imp) / Nagaoka MP-200 MM cart
  • Transparent Audio / Chord interconnects

The turntable is a bit of an oddity. Originally from Audio Alchemy, now badged Legend Audio. It is, from my research, the same TT as the Transrotor Tourbillion minus the fancy magnetic drive. This seems to use a motor pod from Clearaudio. Everything else is the same as the Transrotor, but this TT is from 2012 and the Tourbillion didn’t launch until 2016. Best guess is that Transrotor took over the design when AA when bust.

Anyway, yes I know the room is too small for this system but I am in the process of building a listening room in the garden which will be 6m x 3.5m, so that should suit it better and let it breath a bit more. Currently looking for a second tonearm for the TT, probs a unipivot of some sort.

Nice to meet you all xx

103 Likes

Welcome facefirst and may I say that’s the best office system I have ever seen. Congratulations.

1 Like

Why thank you!

The plan is to move the office into the garden room and have music when I work.

2 Likes

more and more, the most important sound level for me.

4 Likes

Welcome. Congrats: beautiful system…

1 Like

An interesting and unusual turntable - don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard one. And an unusual choice of arm these days - a 3009 S2 Improved.

1 Like

At first I thought it was some kind of coffee machine! :smiley:

Welcome…What a lovely system. :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome. Looks great and the setting is very nice too.

Lol thanks guys. Yeah, the turntable is a rather weird thing, but it’s engineered beyond reason. The build quality is beautiful. I wanted a 3009 just for the engineering too but it sounds lovely. I am toying with getting it rewired / restored at some point.

How can you concentrate on work with that lot?

2 Likes

Maybe you’ve just revealed his secret regarding work! :wink:

1 Like

22 Likes

Another MA GX300 Gold owner, and the same generation (1st) as mine. In Bubinga too if I’m not mistaken.

Amy seems to approve.

Hello @Nikolaos .
Welcome. Nice system. Nova with Monitor Audio Gold?!
:+1:

(Edit.: @NigelB confirm it. :sweat_smile::wink:)