System Pics 2021

Super, but I wonder whether you need bigger speakers?

15 Likes

I thought they were for keeping wine in!

3 Likes

Hi Mitch
Very nice😊
Your system just looks so “right”
Congratulations and enjoy
Tony

Congrats, Mitch! :ok_hand:

Just take a glass of Whiskey and enjoy your music! :tumbler_glass:

I for one would love to hear my favorite music played on that system bet it sounds awesome Mitch happy listening!

Looks great mitch, where is the cd555?

The reason of asking is I’ve tried Rost a couple of years ago, and liked it.
Yours are a more capable component:
my listening habits is ear my UQ2 via usb pen trying avoid network.
Thinking if I could keep the same, while considering expanding the auditions of Naim Nova’s rivals.

Thanks for the input sir.

( and a photo to maintain thread running. :wink:)

12 Likes

That is bloomin’ gorgeous.

Nice to see a fellow fleapower user.

1 Like

Wow! What’s the imaging like with so many drive units?

Yea I have been eyeing this amp ever since it came out. Use to live in Hong Kong and have owned several Cayin tube pieces over the years. The sound of this amp is truly wonderful. Was only going to use it as a headphone amp, but I am now looking at various horn speakers to use it with as well. The journey continues…

For horns, I’d suggest Decware own brand horns. For speakers that are highly sensitive you might try Omega. I run a pair of Omega Junior 8 XRS (97db) off a 10w tube amp at realistic levels.

Grabbed a couple of peacock grilles for the living room mu-so 2 and kitchen mu-so QB2, and a terra-cotta for the mu-so 2 in my office. It seems like a small thing but these really look amazing, and we all already know what incredible streaming speakers these things are. I continue to be amazed by Naim’s streaming tech.

53 Likes

Love that picture and chair!

1 Like

Way hay! Cracking.

WOW JS, that console table is somewhat exquisite! :hugs: Love it and very nice feel in the room. Best Peter

1 Like

Thanks @PeterR I am just sitting here this morning and being stunned at how powerful and clean the Mu-so 2 is. I love the table too! It is reclaimed scrap from old ornate moulding… I actually turned it over and build some shelving underneath the table and it holds my modem, router, and the Samsung brick that goes with the Frame TV and I am hiding a power conditioner screwed into the backside of one of those column/legs. So it’s also very functional!

5 Likes

Lounge system.

30 Likes

Thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I could not be more pleased with the beautiful noise filling my room. The detail, the imaging, the soundstage, the punch and decay…I could go on and on. I really don’t have the words. anyone who is in the NY area is welcome to come by. I love sharing great music and fine drams with those who have a passion for it. I’m on Long Island. If you want my contact info, let me know and Richard Dane will help to facilitate.

11 Likes

The coloured Muso grilles are an extra attraction to what’s already a hugely SWMBO-friendly product.

I even let her chose the colours on ours. As long as it was peacock, obviously.

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendations. I will definitely add these to my exploratory list.