System Pics 2021

Yeah, it’s great shot. I need to raise my game!

3 Likes

Superb photo @Graeme. Many thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Haha, not sure if thats possible!!

1 Like

Absolutely tremendous. Love the Eames Bird too :+1:t2::blush:

1 Like

Moody bugger! :blush:

(I’m just jealous!)

2 Likes

@MattCray and @PeterR, yes that’s my Eames house bird failing to disguise itself as a lampshade!

1 Like

My first try at system pics as of 2021. Started out with a first gen Nait xs autumn 2018.

60 Likes

What a lovely room!

1 Like

very stylish room Graeme, great photo.

1 Like

This reminds me a bit of the acoustic work of Armin Hutter (better known here for the Hutter racks) of Hutter Acustix. A great shame that the delightful Armin is no longer with us though.

1 Like

Hello sir. Quick question: your Hegel have a usb input type B on the back. Its possible to directly link a cable to a SSD and stream ( read) it?
Thanks

1 Like

I’ve not tried that but it is capable of streaming files over upnp Network , Airplay and Spotify and has a very capable on board DAC

1 Like

My gear was previously in a dedicated listening room (in my previous life)… but it was small… 12 feet x 12 feet approx.

This new space is about 20 feet x 50 feet… nice big basement living room. Best sounding room I’ve ever had by a long shot.

3 Likes

Sounds like a terrific setup! Enjoy!

Latest addition. Cayin HA 300(B) 8 Watt heated triode headphone amp. Can also use to drive high efficiency speakers. Source is a new Chord Qutest DAC connected directly to my Roon Nucleus + via USB. Sounds fantastic. I particularly like my headphone stand.

31 Likes

Here is my latest iteration, as of March 9th. I am proud my Statement to the fold!

72 Likes

Should read," proud to welcome Statement to the fold.

Mitch, looks awesome!, are you aware there is an edit function if you wish to change a post?

Actually, I am, but I forgot about it. How do you change the profile?

Just hit the little pencil in the post you want to edit.