System Pics 2021

Good lord man… I was just thinking I had made some progress… Looks awesome, well done, hope you’re enjoying every minute.

atb

1 Like

something says serious

What a great looking system Scott.

Nominated System Pic 2021 of the Year…

3 Likes

…too kind :blush:

Great system which no doubt sounds amazing, just too many boxes for me!

1 Like

There are a lot of nice systems on here but none of them look as inviting as yours and that room. Looks really inviting and warm. I honestly don’t know how you get up off your couch and get anything done!

4 Likes

You measure the distance from wall to front of speaker so you are more than 6 inches. Just an observation.

3 other competitors :
Rackit
[

](//naim-discourse-files.s3.dualstack.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/original/3X/f/e/fea363c03307637729ec40fc97175adda35d18f0.jpeg)

Mitch

ChrisBell
[

](//naim-discourse-files.s3.dualstack.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/original/3X/b/2/b2ec331b73a41f321898b5c3623750312be9afa7.jpeg)

And Scott of course

14 Likes

I cannot agree more. In particular as for Chris and his K6 Sigs…

3 Likes

Just you wait, when my Nait 2 returns from the cupboard balance will be restored.

7 Likes

I have a little preference for Chris Bell system pics, because there’s also the wonderful view and room.
As for system only, the most impressive is from Mitch.
Rackit for the artistic quality of his pictures, that give so much more appealing to the components. Like from a good quality hifi magazine.

3 Likes

My favorite. Btw @ChrisBell … what use do you have for a ventilator up there in the corner, other than it becoming a strobe light when the spot is on above it?

He’s right: really, congratulations! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Many years ago, someone gave awards at the end of the year, based on all the system pics posted in that year.

I think it’s far too easy to simply say that the best systems are the biggest. I often think that the smallest look by far the best. Anyone with lots of money can assemble a massive stack of equipment, but that really misses the point.

14 Likes

Agreed, a big bigger biggest list would be pointless to me and might make some too hesitant to post pictures of humble but tasteful setups. I do like it though, when buying power and decoration style are to my taste. Humble does it for me too, like zen’s Feeling_zen

1 Like

NAP 300DR and PS, NAC 272XS, Rega RP10, Rega Aura, Kudos Titan 808 and Talk Talk / MArk Hollis Discography … Fraims and NDX2 on the way, upgrade in progress including ‘softening the room’…

Very pleased with the 808’s!

35 Likes

Big, small… It doesn’t matter - great to see the different combinations of kit and rooms.

Just keep posting the pics…

12 Likes

Yes, it’s all about the music , audio systems should really be about that .

Whilst there are some fabulous systems , there are also some fabulous rooms for listening to music :musical_note: as well as fabulous views.

3 Likes

I can think of a few contenders for the ‘I’ve got so much stuff, I can’t fit it in’ award. There are some lovely setups on here, both large and small, and some that are definitely not so lovely. All good fun.

2 Likes