System Pics 2021

I am in construction myself I will work another few years if the body let’s me, starting to fall apart but I hopefully I can retire at 60 another 7 years. I am into hifi since my teens. It’s a great hobby but very expensive. :+1:

6 Likes

Love the rack, searching for one myself.

1 Like

That’s a SUPER-clean-looking setup, room and all. Is that a 250(160?)/SNAPS/42(.5)?

Also, WHERE did you get the VU poster??

I saw this button once. ( so called Power)
Used it one time. Never again.

:joy::+1::fire::sunglasses:

14 Likes

Thank you, it’s a 62/HC/250. The poster is from swissted

I love your ‘rack’ sir. :slight_smile:

Where’s it from? More pleasing than some others I shan’t Naim.

Paul Knipe at Solid Sounds in Leeds. He is a member on this forum. Sells off the shelf combo’s for Naim on eBay or custom builds via his website solid-sounds.
Did a personal design for me to cover 8 full width shelves, a TT platform and a combined vinyl storage and half-width shelf (for Superline). Excellent service. Quite a few members on this forum have his racks.

3 Likes

40 Likes

Green won the LED poll by 59%. Meanwhile, I’ve gone for the soft yellow / orange suggestion.

8 Likes

Really thoughtful & creative picture.
Makes me think of “Here comes the sun”… :notes:

3 Likes

Snap…

18 Likes

Those ES14’s are the first version with the integral dustcap as opposed to the later version with the phase plug. Short voice coil in a long magnetic air gap. No electronic crossover on the bass/mid and just a single capacitor on the tweeter. Gorgeous!

2 Likes

Ooh, a sneaky SBL in the background looking lovely. Great shot!

2 Likes

Would certainly be interesting to hear them.

Snap Chris :wink: Best Peter

21 Likes

Is that dust or just a reflection?

Hi Yeti, if you are referring to the light to the right of the CD light, it is the volume level being lit. The grey blemish further right is a reflection of the carpet :+1:t3: ATB Peter

No towards the slightly paler region to the rear behind the knob. :grin:

1 Like

@PeterR give it to me…
i clean it for you… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You need to put some kind of diffuser in front of the leds so you don’t see see the individual points of light. It will look so much better.

1 Like