System Pics 2021

Yes the gx 300 , they still sound great, I wasn’t sure if the nova would drive them efficiently but it is actually a fun combo.

3 Likes

I first got my GX300s when I first started streaming with a Uniti2 and it’s power amp section was clearly struggling. Adding a NAP200 sorted things. I am sure a Nova has no problem driving the GX300s as they are not a hugely demanding speaker.

2 Likes

Wowzer, 70 plus votes , some intro

1 Like

27 Likes

Ok, so not the system as such, but part of it at least. Wilson Benesch Vectors, stars aligned tonight so that I am enjoying some music with the wife and the kids (and the dog) :slight_smile:

45 Likes

Would be interested in knowing how you arrived at their positioning, mine are just placed in the room currently while breaking in for the next few weeks so yet to explore their end placement.

I had an awful few weeks during run in. I could not get them to sound anything near decent. Took a good 100 hrs then they improved pretty quickly. They sit around 60cm from the wall, which seems to work reasonably well, but to get the best out of them I suspect I need to treat the room, as it is quite lively. I do like them though - yet to hear something of this size that delivers this level of performance, although my experience is that they like good upstream equipment to really come on song.

1 Like

Mejor asi:

39 Likes

Congratulations on getting a new rack!

The system does much nicer on the rack then stacking on top of one another and hopefully you are enjoying an improvement in the sound as well.

I’ve had my Target rack for just over 30 years. It refuses to die! :smiley:

1 Like

Interesting. What’s your system? I am guessing CDX XPS2 112 150

You may have mentioned it before, and I did check your profile to no avail; please tell about your power “strip” on the floor there. Target rack looks great and as DJM said, they will last literally forever.

1 Like

spring clean strip down triggered by Executive Order to reposition paintings in the lounge diner. Sweaty work but happy with the results.

55 Likes

Luckily just a couple of boxes😉

7 Likes

:joy:

in case of doubt, the @marksnaim cat went to check if something is missing

3 Likes

Still listening

26 Likes

That’s a lot of kit! The painting is beautifully lit.

Thank you. I think the light is a little small for the picture actually but it doesn’t look too bad in the photo.

No change from last year. Quite happy currently.

81 Likes

Looks like a comfy place to hang out and listen to tunes.

3 Likes