System Pics 2021

A considerable improvement over the Mk1.

29 Likes

Classic Black is so cool, but red gives warmth.

Beautiful allnic stuff ! Great system!
I just wonder if the lp12 rack could be improved…Original, at least :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Happy new year Mike. The sides of the Totems look very nice.
I see that you are not a joker, but a serious guy. 2 IMacs!

1 Like

Happy New Year sweetie. We had Drappier to celebrate. Will 2021 be the year of the 282, the Heed Thesis separates, or business as usual with the SN2, that is the question.

2 Likes

I am very curious. Will you hear them soon?

HAPPY NEW YEAR
BONNE ANNÉE À TOUS

45 Likes

Fabulous room, fabulous system. HNY!

2 Likes

ProAc K6 Signatures continue to impress playing every genre with grace and authority. No plans for further upgrades :wink:

131 Likes

Stunning! Not the room, but the speakers! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
Happy New Year

1 Like

Happy new year!!

2020 saw some big changes to my system, the PMC 20.23s that I had for many years were replaced with the Kudos 606s after a a very lengthy demo of other similarly priced speakers - a very substantial upgrade in our room.

The biggest surprise addition was the Nait2, which I originally purchased for the office system. However due to Covid and WFH, I have been trialing it in my main system. Fed by a Devialet 220 front end (the Devialet only functioning as a streamer and DAC), the sound is very intoxicating. Sure, highs are less sparkly, sound stage narrower, bass less deep - but the overall sound quality is so so addictive.

43 Likes

Well done Mike, as ever nice system and room.

1 Like

New speakers and a streamer in November followers by a Karousel for LP12 and an EE8 in December. Could be my lot for 2021!

46 Likes

Naim UnitiQute 2 | Rega Planar 2 2016 | Rega Mini Fono MK2 | KEF Q550

42 Likes

My main system hasn’t changed since last year, still driven by the mighty 272/XPS DR/250 DR combo source US T2 or Tidal via SL cables into my trusty old Royd Priors.

I love it.

57 Likes

It’s only been a day though…

10 Likes

Well, managed to get on the upgrade path this year after owning my name for 18 months. Changed B&W 804 to Sopra 2, NAD 250DR to a 300DR and waiting for the Nac552 DR later this month. That will keep dry Jan going. Anyone else doing dry Jan ? after I cannae remember December…!
System in the listening room downstairs, only allowed a Muso upstairs, but it works well.

!

66 Likes

Good point.

1 Like

Don’t apologise, we all started (or most of us ) with small systems and moved on.

You have good speakers and a nice bit of kit.

Relax, enjoy and don’t worry .

Best wishes

3 Likes

Beautiful pics of a wonderful spot. Great system as well.