System Pics 2021

Pro-Ject turntable ? It looks the business

Yes it is a little bit old, Project Perspective turn table

1 Like

The diffusers are from Vicoustic. They are made from a lightweight but strong styrofoam type material. A little expensive considering. I was looking for diffusers that I could easily move to watch the TV.

thank you very much Mark, it looks great and Guess it works great with the sound. Thnx,

Hello from Switzerland. Here our small, clear system. We bought it in Corona lockdown and have wonderful hours with Qobuz, TV/Netflix, CD listening. I have downgraded from an 25 years old system (ASR Emitter, Audiodata Bijou) to use streaming services with so much available titels from J.S.Bach until Deadmau5.
System: Uniti Atom, Vienna Acoustic Haydn on Quadraspire Stands, Vincent CD S6
Cable: Trellurium Ultra Black (Speakers); Vovox Excelsus Power (Uniti Atom); Sun Audio Power Strip (from elder system), Audioquest Cinnamon: 1 Ethernet (Wall to TV Box), 1 HDMI (TV Box to TV), 1 HDMI (TV to Uniti Atom), 1 Digital Coax (Vincent CD to Uniti Atom). Last improvement: new positioning Speakers with 60 cm distance to wall (before they were close beside the Spectral Next TV furniture, looks better and better passage but sounds worse)

75 Likes

What a nice, clean setup, along with your room and furnishings! Nice!

Great to see this fully set up now Chris, nice to see my 135’s in a good home :slight_smile: I aslo think you should keep the Kans I sold mine and regretted it!

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks, am very happy with the current setup and really think that, even if I slot other boxes in the future, these will never leave and nor will the Kans

Back when was just a lad this kind of setup was really just a dream, the 135s really are quite superb and having finally got the chance to hear what they do the wait has been worthwhile, am very happy with my throwback system, living the dream…

1 Like

Those will be hens teeth I’d imagine…

I recently replaced my 300DR with a refurbished 500DR. This caused a reorganization of my Fraim stack into two stacks. I’m still experimenting with the box order within the stacks. Enjoying the improvements the 500 brings to the music.

42 Likes

A couple of impressive stacks…:+1:

2 Likes

Try the 552 on top.
Presumably all Burndys hang free already.
The hicap probably should be on the right.

1 Like

The 552 began on the top. I was scanning the forum for cable dressing advice and found a post by @Darkebear where he suggested source-on-top, so I am trying that for now.
All burndies are off the floor, hence the 500+PS are one level up. I also use pipe covers to separate burndies.
The hicap is on the bottom right - sorry for the dark picture - the bottom left shelf contains the hiline plus the uServe.
I’ll repost once the stacks are final. Thanks.

I have the D300’s bought in 1998/9 and still going strong

If you get the chance - aquire and try a medium level for the source shelf and keep it otherwise as you have it now.
The extra space will work better and make the stacks the same height. :slightly_smiling_face:

…all my stacks are different heights, so that is not as important with me as best SQ with what I have.
It is good to experiment and find out what works best.

DB.

2 Likes

I just spent a good part of the day reorganizing my gear on the Fraim.
Nagra integrated moved off my TV stand to the top shelf of the Fraim. The LS50 Metas now in Home theatre duty. Stacking order now is:
Uploading: 95792E1D-1450-408F-91D2-197F52F76ACF.jpeg…
Uploading: 99BA7FC4-92CA-4E6A-BC0E-6E127FD13D8E.jpeg…

Nagra integrated
ND5XS2
Chord TT2
Teac DSD player
Chord Mscaler

35 Likes

Rega P10/ Lyra Kleos: wonderful synergy!

53 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Have you installed a spacer?