System Pics 2021

You can easily see it in the picture

1 Like

That’s a beautiful machine :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yes, my dealer did that. 3mn from Tad audio. No need to remove the arm with it.

1 Like

That looks so lovely. The white platter is rather beautiful and the shiny arm is great. I’d love a P10 for the looks alone, but really cannot justify it.

4 Likes

Agreed. It’s really striking! Nice job @frenchrooster

1 Like

To really appreciate I think you should have to put a high quality MC and very good phono to it. In your set up, as you run the MM phono from SN3, the P8 is really enough. IMO.

1 Like

You are quite right. But I can dream.

Not tempted by a turntable, as you have a phono stage already? Like a P6?

1 Like

Looks great! How are the xplorers?

1 Like

Extremely tempted to be honest. Something like what @anon4489532 has. I’m just curious as to what the 272 replacement will be.

1 Like

Looking great Sweetie :clap::clap::+1:

3 Likes

Hi,
Out of curiosity, do you find quite balanced the (wonderful, IMO) KEF speakers with Nagra int.?

Regards
David

The Kef’s sound great with the Nagra, but I was just breaking them in with the main system. They are now being used for home theatre/gaming as the front L+R speakers. My 2 channel is completely seperate, even though it is in the same room.

1 Like

…an important part of my system…
I stayed with my source (Garrard restored, Aro, Skala) for over 15 years, while upgrading the Phonopre, Pre, Power, Cabling and Speakers.
Finally I was able to upgrade the very first components of my music chain.
This is quite special!

17 Likes

Well, that is a rather lovely space!!!

11 Likes

Mike, I thought you had a Fraim rack installed not long ago, did you get rid of it?
Seems like two posts are tied together for some reason?

1 Like

You live with @Mike_S ?
As you shared both pics in your post. :joy:

1 Like

I’ve no idea what I’m doing :joy:

3 Likes

Let’s try this again…NDX2/252/SCDR/250 with Dynaudio Confidence 20’s / Chord EpicXL. Running in nicely. Anyone else running Confidence 20’s? I’d appreciate some further thoughts?

53 Likes

Im very pleased with them. Love their quirky looks and they sound great.

1 Like