System Pics 2021

Are you enjoying the 500s they get good reviews but for some reason a mixed or luke warm reception on this forum.

Kuma,

Where is your superior KRELL player?

In my office. Lisetening to CDs is so much fun now.

A show down coming side by side with CD555 in the main rig.

12 Likes

My setup now after having Karmen LP12

33 Likes

Excellent album there I see :nerd_face: Roger Waters pros and cons of Hitch hiking. That will sound sublime :grinning:

1 Like

Yes I read the very different opinions here. I really like them. Mixture of “German” precision and tightness with “English” spaciousness and joy! Alround, sharp bass and I get drawn more into the music.

1 Like

Looking more closely to the bases, they seem to be well made, from heavy aluminium. But they indeed look strange a bit.

2 Likes

I’m not so sure about worst, these might have them beat.

10 Likes

Correct. Actual look and feel is solid and shows building quality. Speakers weigh 42kg each. But I agree it is ‘special’. In my room I think it looks quite nice.

5 Likes

They look fine mate. At least the drivers don’t have nipples.

4 Likes

I agree. The bases match the room nicely.

2 Likes

I spoke to Naim recently about just the very same thing; I too have a beloved 20 year old CDX2 and was told there are laser assemblies aplenty to keep them going well into the future so no need to worry! :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks, it is very good to know .

It’s a cracking bit of kit

I think they look pretty good and from I’ve heard the sound good as well.

1 Like

Great speakers apparently. Haven’t heard them myself. Fabulously reviewed.

I think they look absolutely fine, more appealing than some standmounts with speaker cables hanging at the back.

Good for you Jan enjoy and thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Beauty is in the i B L holder…

21 Likes

Cheers!

I suggest to run before they call their bigger brothers!

Well said to HH

Gosh, you wouldn’t want that toppling over something or someone precious.
As far as substantial out rigging goes this looks much more appropriate and easy on the eye than what others offer.
Perhaps some upmarket black anodised coupling feet will bring the look more together.