System Pics 2021

A fundamental element of any audio system. The dog has to approve.

24 Likes

Sweet, FR!
I like too that s/heā€™s not on the hifi rack.
Looks cool.

(Goes off in search The Next Big Forum Thing - Hifi Hula Girlsā€¦erm, and Boys)

1 Like

Useless trivia: The RCA dog is named ā€œNipper.ā€

2 Likes

Nipper is keeping a close ear on things here too.

17 Likes

I tried on the rack, but was not convinced. Eventually at the top of my pre.

1 Like

Nice. We are maybe 10 or more with different RCA Victor dog now.

2 Likes

Is that with the new Spotify integration? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got it before the hue rush :slight_smile: it might be interesting

Now i am trying it, it moves etc but not sure about PRAT of the Hue

1 Like

Absolutely fantastic! :+1:
Your set up is just how we want it to be, in our little bungalow when we move in, hopefully in a couple of months. My 606s are in black and would look fab with that fireplace, Where did you get it, if you donā€™t mind me asking?

1 Like

Disappointed. I thought that onion was the latest Peter Belt upgrade.

4 Likes

Thank you, thatā€™s very kind. Weā€™re very pleased with it. We had the original fireplace replaced about 10 years ago and then had an updated Gazco fire installed about 4 years ago. We were contemplating a wood burner but went for the gas version instead with a glass front rather than the open fireplace ā€“ remote controlled too. The fireplace itself is just one of the standard limestone ones, reduced in height to accommodate the TV and with a small channel cut at the back to allow the speaker cable to run through a conduit for neatness. All done by a local company. Google ā€˜ecofiresandstoves hamphireā€™

1 Like

He recommended onlywhite onions

1 Like

Or if you could get them ā€œescallion shallotsā€, with the outer layer removedā€¦

1 Like

Recently purchased ND555, now properly installed in its final position. With the reduction from two, to a single 555PS, I was also able to move to Vinyl/Brain/Brawn stacks whilst retaining symmetry. As a bonus, it all sounds quite a bit better than it did, helped in part I suspect by getting the Aura onto Fraim and getting all the PSs off the brain stack. To say Iā€™m pleased would be an understatement.

Cheers,

Ian

80 Likes

Very nice indeed Ian. Lovely setup :ok_hand:

1 Like

Looks beautiful. Nice arranging.

1 Like

Nice to see Wilson Benesh :+1:

3 Likes

Very nice system there Ian. Your arrangement of it looks great and no doubt sounds great too.

1 Like

Damn that looks good! :star_struck:

2 Likes