System Pics 2021

Office, in the same room, to the left of the image in the PC…

6 Likes

Living…

10 Likes

Bedrooms…

5 Likes

9 Likes

I know electronics is important, but also speakers suitable for the room, and I am delighted with ProAc, cause after much testing in the main spaces, they are such speakers that even asymmetrically placed (Tablette 10 SE) or boxed in the shelf (SM 100, Stewart Tyler’s latest personal design) and near the walls they sound fantastic. And the K6, they need a lot more space, but it is a musical immersion each time you can concentrate a little with them.

Best, folks.

3 Likes

I assume you don’t have kids? If I had my speakers this far out I think m my kids would try to use them as some kind of climbing apparatus, or maybe goalposts.

How are the speakers breaking in?

3 Likes

They look pretty similar. Coniston Rs were my first british speaker. I used them with a creek 4040 then a 42.5/110…

1 Like

No kids, they are breaking in nicely. The difference I hear by moving them forward into the room is very positive.

An often overlooked capability of loudspeakers. Mine serve as trays for drinks often.

6 Likes

Physically they were/are the same size, I think the Eden may have ‘replaced’ the Coniston in the late '80’s…slightly more efficient and maybe a bigger bass/mid driver… :thinking:

1 Like

Have you glued that stuff to sides.

2 Likes

So pleased with customdesign stand.

39 Likes

Looks great

That’s a very nice rack and matches the speakers perfectly. Do you wheel the TV out into the room when you are watching it?

Yes, and spin it to watch from dining area.
Works a treat via the frame “invisible connection”.

1 Like

You seem to have great trust in your door stopper — and/or trust that nobody moves it… :wink:

Pretty secure as will always wedge between speaker bases and door when pushed. It is a slight risk I agree but no small kids around…hence grills off , too.

A post was merged into an existing topic: What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Try Sonus Faber , Home Tradition line, minima amator, or others

1 Like

Quite somes changes since the last post here but am very happy with the system. Just added the little bad boy on the left.

And yes the room doubles as a kids playroom :slight_smile:

39 Likes