System Pics 2021

Is that a Simrak? Tidy looking setup @Bluenose.

1 Like

Yes mate and very happy with Simons work.

2 Likes

I’ve seen his work in the flesh as it were and it’s absolutely first class!!

2 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

That’s a lot of books for sure. I was thinking of you when I removed the PS and put it under the armchair. I like having fewer boxes.

2 Likes

Sorry, I deleted my post thinking it had nothing to do with music systems.

If I were buying my set-up today I would have skipped the Flatcap used with 3.5 player which has just a marginal affect on the sound.

1 Like

Wow that looks empty now. Next step: Nova :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Or a Boom Box from JBL.

Had one of those. Much prefer this.

Finally got the bedroom ‘system’ fully working wirelessly (crap router) and it sounds great.

R4 at the moment, but R3 sounds lovely too.

Happy bedtimes :crescent_moon:

Woo…just found Navajo Radio. A Drum Group playing - I love drum groups! Internet radio is a whole new thing for me…looking forward to seeing what’s out there.

15 Likes

Room for an Aria?

There’s quite a bit of yellow in that picture too. Although, to be fair I think you have the red/yellow balance spot on with the picture above.

The compromise in the living room but keeps everyone happy , would love the two systems separate but space dictates otherwise

17 Likes

I had a wow moment with my Qbs about a year back when I moved them to the corner of the table and put the other on a stool so that both were firing into open space and not reflecting off a table top.

My god is that a serious Qb upgrade!

1 Like

I’ll move mine about a bit, f_z… it’s not the best location but OK for bedtime radio, alarms etc.

It sounded really good when I had it in the kitchen awhile ago. At work the ATV guys had a Muso set up on the menswear shopfloor a couple of years ago - sounded embarrassingly poor. And I’d been recommending Naim to customers, lol.
I wanted to move it, but that was way outside my jurisdiction.

1 Like

86 Likes

What a lovely room and house no doubt.

2 Likes

He’s saving it for the P10 power supply :wink:

Awesome set up
Loving the Guru’s

Ah :blush:

I mentioned the Aria as mine replaced a Stageline into a my 252 and was a considerable improvement. The Planar 8 is a fine record player and the phono stage may be a weak link.

I have to admit I didn’t get the sausage and carrots thing

Keith

Now that looks nice! speakers look very interesting

2 Likes