System Pics 2021

Very nice but I would place the 282 top left leaving the NDX2 as is, the box thats currently top left put this where the 282 currently sits.
Also as others have pointed out move the NAPSC far away.

1 Like

70 Likes

Gorgeous! @MikeOz - those Crimson amps are lovely-looking things.

4 Likes

They do look good. A lovely setup :sunglasses:

1 Like

@TheKevster @james_n Thanks!
I think Crimson is very beautiful. And I really like the way they sound :black_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for an advice, I have moved napsc for now.
Is it a problem for NAPSC to be connected with non earthed outlet ?

1 Like

Hopefully you will get better SQ.

I don’t know much about electrical stuff, but I am hoping you were sold the correct equipment for your country. If in doubt, consult your dealer. Sorry I can’t be more helpful.

1 Like

So long as it doesn’t develop an earth fault and you then touch the case.
So yes, it should be connected to earth.

Cabin needs a tidy but Lady Blackbird Black Acid Soul providing a very smooth start to the day whilst getting some miles in on the bike.

16 Likes

Looks a perfectly proportioned system, what model are those MA’s? Look superb.

1 Like

what MA’s are they?

They look like they’re possibly Monitor One Golds.

2 Likes

…any problems with reflections in that room!

3 Likes

I have change the configuration, 282 is on the top now and napsc behind the rack :muscle:

26 Likes

That’s better. If the Streamer could go under the pre-amp, then perhaps the optimum for your current situation.

Enjoy the music, BF

3 Likes

Looks a lot better , the delicate pre-amp and streamers all away from the current heavy power sources

Very, very nice

Best wishes

2 Likes

no but it makes it look double the mess, tidy up this weekend methinks!

Mirrors were installed when cabin went up about 12 years ago and our youngest was seriously into her dance, so it doubled as a gym/cave/dance studio, must have been used at least twice as the dance studio …

Been a great escape however when the kids have had friends/parties etc and they can all decamp to the cabin.

Kids + parties = blown tweeters…unless you have a cabin. Good strategy!

1 Like

Bizarrely they neither of my daughters (18&23 now) or their friends have ever shown that much interest in loud music, I’m the one that gets told to turn it down all the time !

Only had a couple of incidents over the years, small toys put in front facing ports (B&W 805s), young children mistaking tweeter pods for microphones (that’ll be the B&W’s again).

Most recent one was an errant finger of a toddler from friend of the family onto a dust cap, easily rectified but I saw it within seconds of returning home and thought it was the fault of the dog throwing a ball for himself (he does that, muppet) but then realising wife had friend round with son who was left for 20 seconds on his own exploring…

…I had the same experience:
Child of friend → finger → ceramic done tweeter :grimacing: