System Pics 2021

Minor tidy up of the AV cabinet and a proper coaxial from the Blu-ray to the NDX2. Still waiting for the ceiling repair and new small work desk. Nice evening summer sun filtering through.

39 Likes

Just make sure they are fully run in and that the bass won’t develop further - the largest Motive can be something of a bass monster, and not in a good way.

thanks I will- these are brand new - so a few hours to go yet

The old CB boxes are looking good, and out classing the newer boxes for style IMO. Set off with even more style by the IBL’s.

1 Like

I love the richness of the colours on your Totems, I sometimes think about the ARRO for my system , a slim floor stander might be better than my stand mounts.

1 Like

I have the Hawks with my Nova, which is a lovely match and also look great. They are in a cherry matt finish, whereas the Forest Sigs are the cherry gloss. The Hawks have been discontinued but might still be around in stock.

Hi Mike , I have room restrictions that make the ARRO look attractive , but Totems are firmly on my short list when (and if ) speaker change goes on the agenda

Best wishes

1 Like

+1 for the magnificent Totems.

1 Like

Sorry guys yes I meant iRadio, I usually listen to either Radio Paradise or Spotify or my own music via the unitiserve, so any replacement would have to be able to provide the same function. To be honest I find the SQ of the UQ to be more than acceptable. It’s not 100k system but provides the enjoyment levels needed to get a kick from it.

4 Likes

The SX1’s being a bass monster is oft quoted. I have a pair with my SN3 and they are very well behaved. I suspect that it is room dependant and particularly the floor- as having a downward facing bass port they don’t like suspended floors at all. My floor is solid concrete.
I absolutely love my neats so hope you do too
Best wishes
Jonny

1 Like

Sounds like you are happy with what you have Lewis - which is not a bad place to be at all. Enjoy!

Spinning in the morning sun.

51 Likes

thanks - I have suspended wooden floors - so will be interesting to see how I get on

Great photo, possibly the best I have seen of this deck.

2 Likes

I don’t really like the appearance of the deck, but lovely photograph of it !!!

1 Like

Thanks Graeme.

Thanks Ian. :grinning:

It does look great

Is it just balanced on the shelf. It looks quite precarious. I’d be worried about bumping in to it.

1 Like

Thanks Matthew, the shelf is above the rack and both are close to the corner of the room so no passing traffic to cause any damage. :grinning:

20 Likes