System Pics 2021

Really? I think they’re absolutely gross. And they’re missing the sink plunger and whisk attachment.

6 Likes

Note that I didn’t say it was, rather that it could. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and the setting is everything.

I’ve been trying to imagine a setting where they might appeal, but without success. Maybe my view is coloured by the fact that I’ve heard them on a few occasions.

Part of system pic. So glad I went for a Linn :pray:

25 Likes

We’ve got similar in our local High Street minus the speakers they are called Bollards.

1 Like

Without the sink plunger etc you could probably make quite a good omnidirectional speaker based on a Dalek.

Duevel aren’t that far off, if a little on the square side.

8 Likes

Liking that. Very nicely lit. :sunglasses:

:+1:t5:

5 Likes

You’ve had a few tables recently. I assume you like the Linn the best?

My linn klimax DSM/3 network music player in silver finish !!!

34 Likes

Yepp, correct :+1:

1 Like

Looks magnificent!
Did you get to compare it to ND555?

Regards

No, I did not, and I did not want to compare the two because I wanted to reduce the box count. So, the decision was made.

4 Likes

Definitely understandable, I advocate that myself…
Since I own the ND555, It’s important to know if it sound better…
I didn’t saw any relevant topic for that…

2 Likes

My dealer does both Naim and Linn, but I did not want to ask him this question. But even if I were to ask for his opinion, I knew what the answer would be.

What the answer would be :wink:?

Every individual is biased. :wink: I’m sorry. I guess you will need to find out which one you like best.

What is self confirmation bias?

Confirmation Bias - the tendency to process information by looking for, or interpreting, information that is consistent with one’s existing beliefs. … People are especially likely to process information to support their own beliefs when the issue is highly important or self-relevant

2 Likes

Without a doubt, always trusting my own ears

1 Like

Big fan of Orange.

4 Likes

Especially Ajax :wink: