System Pics 2021

Neat Momentum 3xi speakers Will ?

Marantz receivers rule! What a classic look. I just love that combination of blue green color with the brushed aluminum faceplate.

1 Like

Stunning photography.

2 Likes

Yes -Momentum SX3i. Work really well with the 282/250.

Some changes in new year.
I am no longer all Olive.
Ndx2 and brand new 555psdr replaced my XPSdr. Rest of system: 52/super/135s.
All on fraim with Powerlines all around.
Speakers Kudos Titan T88s
Also just sold my 01 so 2 empty Fraim shelves
So gone is cds 2/Olive XPS/01 and 01 ps
See old then new:

40 Likes

And the speakers

59 Likes

I love the look of Fraim too but I think this is just as smart. In terms of finishes, we sent a picture to Paul and he matched it. Very happy.

1 Like

I run a pair with a SN3 which is pretty good also

The step up from these are the neat ultimatum XLS’s in my main system with 252/SCDR/250DR- what a combo that is

Cheers

2 Likes

So I finally got the FS409s and they sounded amazing with Naim. I am still waiting on the Niagara 1200 and I haven’t installed the HiCap DR yet. I am trying to get familiar with the sound first before installing the HiCap. Grateful!

40 Likes

A very keen eye.

2 Likes

Wonderful room and system David, enjoy!

Claude

1 Like

Nice David, how are you getting on with the 555PS?

Early in my eval- 24 hrs in use so far.
Initial impressions very good- more organic a bit more bass.
Easier to listen at low volume since it makes the 135s sound more like 185s😉

2 Likes

Do you have a village hall for music?

2 Likes

OMG! Are you OK?!

That’s a very nice rack, hides the cables well and the full width top looks great.
Would be perfect here, will have to look into it!

1 Like

Thanks @Endon
I’m guessing you dont have a Trampolin? I have one but likewise I dont think I heard a particularly marked difference on the SO table.
There quite basic and functional looking but I still think those old SO, Target or Audiotech tables are perfect for the LP12
Cheers
:+1:

Dont know about the Fraim Police (dunno why some people get so touchy, sense of humour bypass perhaps), I’m sure Naim considered different materials when developing it. In my opinion though I do question whether glass is a good material for any "HiFi rack or component.
But then again, theres glass and theres glass
:thinking:

1 Like

I do have a trampolin yes- I know there are so many vibration absorbing elements here and whether they are working against each other I’m not sure!
SO tables are great- I remember when they came out they were £50 which seemed extortionate!
I love the sound it produces though, and that’s the bit that matters I guess…

1 Like

How’s Naim & Elac synergy? Thinking of getting Elac Vela 403 for my Atom.