System Pics 2021

But she’s happy with the mains cables running up the left side of the fireplace?

4 Likes

I can see why, as that socket does rather stand out. I’d move the racks a few inches to the right - things crammed into corners never look good - and then run a short extension with a white plug for the Chord SMPS. Hopefully the socket would then be much less obvious.

2 Likes

That’s temporary to power the telly in the next couple of months we will be revamping this room

1 Like

Funk Firm LSD feeding my Trilogy phono amp into Supernait2. Sounds stunning to me.

30 Likes

Nice photo too.

1 Like

Hi @maxmi nice ! Aren’t the speakers a little close to eachother? Iver

No Naim left from my “downgrade” but still enjoying this forum.
Hegel/Dynaudio/Rega/Nordost

27 Likes

Naim equipment always has a habit of returning in some form within ones setup.

1 Like

I do still have some NACA5 so you never know.

1 Like

Little bit of tweakery, some additional bamboo platforms beneath the gear.

21 Likes

And I had totally forgotten about the other component, seems rude not to let the Sony have some action.

It’s brought plenty of life to parties where the hosts needed a rapid sound system, just also happens to have a light show, selected as close as I can get to Naim green.

10 Likes

My kid it’s in the zone… :sweat_smile:
( with is hero of the moment)

27 Likes

New in 2021: The ND5 XS2 was replaced by an NDX2, and the Grado SR325e replaced by the Focal Clear.
The rest of the system comprises a SN2, EtherRegen ethernet switch, 4K cable box, Apple TV 4K, a Mac Mini (used as a NAS) and Totem Tribe Tower speakers. Also seen partly in the picture, an AQ Niagara 1000 power bar.

23 Likes

This is the way…

2 Likes

hahhahahahah.
The Naim Way
:wink:

1 Like

Office system tucked away in the kids playroom. I can’t wait to have my own office again without pink and lavender mats on the floor and lego under the desk.

UQ2 on Quadraspire Qplus with PowerLine, driving Qacoustics 3010. Recently added Konig and Meyer desktop stands. For anyone on the fence about desktop stands, the improvement of getting speakers away from the reflective desk cannot be understated. One of the biggest upgrades I ever heard.

23 Likes

So they are! I hadn’t noticed because I very rarely listen through speakers anymore (hence the head-fi rig). They’ve been squashed together as things get moved around.

1 Like

My more modest set up but still gives me great pleasure!

51 Likes

26 Likes

You are on a boat ?
What are these speakers, nice looking?